Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

These KO's run the same as chis and sport blues imo... and I thought 140 was retail?? :nerd:

Last edited:
These KO's run the same as chis and sport blues imo... and I thought 140 was retail??
nerd.gif
140 is retail

Well missed out on my size on Kixsquare. Would've gladly paid the $140 plus shipping. The Chicago and Sport Blue AJKO's were general releases right? Just trying to see how diligent and aggressive I need to be in getting my pair.

I think the Chicago and Sport Blue were limited releases too but the demand is always lower on these canvas AJ1's vs. their leather counterparts. I think these Black/Red's should be fairly easy to get.

People think they might sit... But I never under estimate Bred colorways on 1s... From what I remember Chi 1 KO's sold out in common sizes around my way.

for whatever reason people dont remember the sport blues were not always initially widely available. they sold out on initially not too long after release. it wasnt until 3-4 months ago that they popped up back online on footlocker/footaction and have flooded the market. this was not the case at the start of this year and prices on them went up to the 180-200 range. They sold out by locally and never restocked. Will the breds follow the same path? who knows. but if you want them, i wouldnt suggest waiting.
I wouldn't say easy, none of these are TRULY easy. I would say not as difficult.

Sport Blues were on shelves in NY /NJ. Area pretty much the whole time. They sold out online though but restocked multiple times it seemed.

Last edited:
I wouldn't say easy, none of these are TRULY easy. I would say not as difficult.

Sport Blues were on shelves in NY /NJ. Area pretty much the whole time. They sold out online though but restocked multiple times it seemed.
Im in jersey and these didnt sit by me. Maybe allocation was different in central jersey/philly but they didnt sit here. Not in my size atleast.

either way, if the performance the 1.5 says anything, these will probably still sell out initially.

Last edited:

Im in jersey and these didnt sit by me. Maybe allocation was different in central jersey/philly but they didnt sit here. Not in my size atleast.

either way, if the performance the 1.5 says anything, these will probably still sell out initially.
I'm in north jersey and kicksusa in Irvington prolly still got pairs! LOL

I am so confused on the sizing now. Before yesterday, it was tts or 0.5 up. Now it's 0.5 size down 

Folks shouldn't be confused here. Those have have the new OG version of AJKOs, use that as a reference. Those that don't, AJKOs are a little roomier in the toebox. I would say get the same size as the leather version, a little room isn't a bad thing.

The chicagos and sport blues fitted as tts for me, so I'll be going with that Saturday. Btw, I have flat wide feet.

Last edited:
seems like every foot locker got these FCFS in comparison to limited finish line stores

[COLOR=#Red]@FinishLine: This weekend's AJ 1 KO launch has been cancelled due to product related issues.

@FinishLine: The decision was made because the product did not meet Jordan Brand's high quality standards. [/COLOR]

guess the mold stuff was true. Guy at politics told me the same yesterday too, and now FNL

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom