Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

Mine had a little bit of white cobweb looking mold on them. Nothing major major. I just wiped it off.

Wonder if these will now hit the outlets and cause "Banned" style hysteria in limited numbers or if they hold, fix the problem and rerelease later like the first Lebron XIIs. Hopefully the second scenario for all that want them.

Mine had a little bit of white cobweb looking mold on them. Nothing major major. I just wiped it off.

Wonder if these will now hit the outlets and cause "Banned" style hysteria in limited numbers or if they hold, fix the problem and rerelease later like the first Lebron XIIs. Hopefully the second scenario for all that want them.
was your pair from that ebay listing?

for the dudes that got their pairs already from kixsquare or ebay link....are there any noticable issues?

Why would it cause hysteria? They aren't limited. All the other KO that dropped including sport blue that didn't drop before either sat or went on steep discount and have ZERO resell value.

Going to the outlet with issues isn't gonna change that

for the dudes that got their pairs already from kixsquare or ebay link....are there any noticable issues?
mine were A1. I'll take another look when i get home from work tomorrow. Only thingi noticed was the smell, but my SBBs and Sport blues smelled exactly the same

Yep, that dude that was selling them for $160. He was right however that some of those spots are his camera.
yeah i got my pair from him as well. wonder if other retailers will follow suit? obviously this is the issue that was mentioned a page or 2 back which was about the mold. As far as quality goes, my pair seems to be on point. right their with the sport blues.

damn...ebay dude cancelled his listing too.

Try to figure out if I want to chance it from another pre-order spot.

mine were A1. I'll take another look when i get home from work tomorrow. Only thingi noticed was the smell, but my SBBs and Sport blues smelled exactly the same

ok, got you.

yeah i got my pair from him as well. wonder if other retailers will follow suit? obviously this is the issue that was mentioned a page or 2 back which was about the mold. As far as quality goes, my pair seems to be on point. right their with the sport blues.

I don't think mold has anything to do with quality...it has to be the condition of the storage place for it to affect on canvas

ok, got you.
I don't think mold has anything to do with quality...it has to be the condition of the storage place for it to affect on canvas
yeah i get that. quality and mold arent related. the point i was getting at is that these werent canceled because of quality. even though that what finish line is kind of implying

Images Via liziswaydope's Twitter

scust.png

Last edited:
Outlet release

JB gonna ask $125 for em instead of $140
is this confirmed?

how do you think theyre going to deal with the mold issue? nikes gonna have a team of people comb through inventory and send the good ones to outlet?

It was a suggestion because I highly doubt JB is gonna take these all back and scrap them

Plus they don't even give deals at outlets anymore. B-grades sell for like $10 less than normal pairs in outlets :lol:

Bit the bullet off kixsquare, I would hope they'd inspect them before sending out since theyre not moving massive amounts

Back
Top Bottom