Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

Breds have a very nice shape to them wore them to pick up my unc 1s. I kind of want shadows but not sure if it makes sense

laugh.gif
 I get it but you guys are funny.  

AJKO 's are dope and serve purpose down south

Last edited:
I would cop those KO for the low if they had the AJ 1 sole

Can't stand the vandal sole

Looking at pics of the ajko bred on eBay that clearly came from the outlets and you can see some have mold on them, or the black was scrubbed right out of them trying to remove mold. I'd be too sketched out to grab these. Maybe at $40 in person though.

Looking at pics of the ajko bred on eBay that clearly came from the outlets and you can see some have mold on them, or the black was scrubbed right out of them trying to remove mold. I'd be too sketched out to grab these. Maybe at $40 in person though.

You know there were multiple batches released right? Not all had mold. I've had two different pairs that were completely mold free.

Well being from the south. Its sorta common to see ajko's of all released colors in certain hoods. The crazy part is no one really buy the leather 1s. Crazy

Only 1's I see are mids and the lower tier 1's (Nouveaus, Elephant Print, etc) and fakes galore.

Sure, all I'm saying is a lot of the pics I'm seeing online, including pairs sold right from Nike outlets, clearly have mold present. So it's a bit of a gamble buying online.

You know there were multiple batches released right? Not all had mold. I've had two different pairs that were completely mold free.
Only 1's I see are mids and the lower tier 1's (Nouveaus, Elephant Print, etc) and fakes galore.

Curious to know exactly where in the south were/are you?

Bought a pair of Bred AJKOs and accidentally got a small cut on the shoes trying to dig a hole to bury my girlfriend's sister rabbit. She wondered why I was sad, I was sad I had just bought shoes and they're already beaters.

Back
Top Bottom