Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

I bought a pair of ebay for 200. Then I called up that jordan fight store on 34 street and the still had my size. They couldn't hold it so I called again after I picked up the wifey and they sold my size o well 200 ain't bad. Resellers ain't making squat. Ebay fees and shipping and paypal fee. Epeic fail

after striking out online yesterday..... i woke up today around 3:30pm. called flight 23 they said they had most sizes. went copped the last size 9 feels good man
pimp.gif

Which 2? I've only seen the Blk/Blu pair.

Not sure what the 2nd colorway is but that's I heard from a store owner that owns a really big store. I just know that they're both in the 2nd half of the year. Royals in July & whatever the other colorway is will be in the second half as well.

Last edited:
Yesterday got a tweet from Nike Seattle that they had sz 9, got there about 20 mins later and was told they just sold sz 9. I ended up with sz 10, oh well.

Not sure what the 2nd colorway is but that's I heard from a store owner that owns a really big store. I just know that they're both in the 2nd half of the year. Royals in July & whatever the other colorway is will be in the second half as well.

Interesting. I'd love Wht/Gry or Wht/Blu. We'll see.

yeah i am i just dont see the point in that sorry

with a shoe that's built like the 1s some people buy 2 so that eventually when they've beat up their first pair years down the line they won't have to look high and low to find a replacement.

I ended up getting 2 of these with no intention to sell because I know that if I leave it in the closet for a long time there's very little chance that the shoe will breakdown before I need to pull it into rotation. I felt that it's one of the better done retros and aside from some minor changes pretty true to the originals. I liked that enough to have me grab 2 pair when the opportunity presented itself.

I'm still looking for these if anyone see's any online … not trying to go past $180-190

Retail would be swell…. 
tongue.gif

Im lost, what extra lace hole?

IM NOT SURE IF THE OG'S HAD 8 OR 9 LACE HOLES BUT WHAT I WAS SAYING WAS THAT THE BLACK/RED I'S THAT DROPPED IN DECEMBER HAVE AN EXTRA LACE HOLE AND THATS THE WAY I WISH AJKO'S WERE MADE…IT LOOKS BETTER AND FEELS MORE LIKE A "HI" THAN 8 LACE HOLES

with a shoe that's built like the 1s some people buy 2 so that eventually when they've beat up their first pair years down the line they won't have to look high and low to find a replacement.

I ended up getting 2 of these with no intention to sell because I know that if I leave it in the closet for a long time there's very little chance that the shoe will breakdown before I need to pull it into rotation. I felt that it's one of the better done retros and aside from some minor changes pretty true to the originals. I liked that enough to have me grab 2 pair when the opportunity presented itself.
once that wear gets trashed you have another pair to wear?

how old are you? SMH
Oh alright thanks for clearing that up guys i cant do that rn cause my feet are still growing and 14

boosthog boosthog I feel like the sellers that have 5+ had friends camp with them at certain NikeTowns. I know that NTSF did FCFS. The pack was pretty limited here in Australia too (here on vacation) 36 pairs for all of Australia and only 2 HOH's got the Rival Packs.

Back
Top Bottom