Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

Anyone get tracking from SNS? My Footlocker pair shipped today as well.
smokin.gif
People slept on these so I was able to help about 5 friends get their pairs.
Got tracking from SNS this morning.

how y'all gonna act like the 2013 royals ain't a diff shade of blue from '01's and '85's?

who cares? they're close enough...

anyways, my local outlet is the one who got the rivalry pack, bout to ride out there... can't beat $199 for 'em...

just spoke with the manager there, and she seems sure they're the only outlet getting them in the whole country... wonder if she's right...

man i wish i had a extra 200 laying around lol

but yeah, the Sport Blue is close enough to royal. The 2013 Royals are a completely different shade than the 2001s.

Mines is still processing
mean.gif
I should've pulled the trigger on end lol.
Hah yeah. I didn't have too much faith in the SNS order (first time buying there too) because I've heard people get cancellations, so it was just an extra back-up for me.

lobol lobol I've ordered from them plenty of times and never got cancelled. However, I did get cancellations from end once on the Bred 11's lol. I'm glad because it came out to 230 shipped and I was able to get them for around 210 shipped.

how y'all gonna act like the 2013 royals ain't a diff shade of blue from '01's and '85's?

who cares? they're close enough...

anyways, my local outlet is the one who got the rivalry pack, bout to ride out there... can't beat $199 for 'em...

just spoke with the manager there, and she seems sure they're the only outlet getting them in the whole country... wonder if she's right...

Considering the rivalry pack only released in NC, DMV, and NYC that would eliminate a lot of places from getting pairs now.

Where are you proto?

I think a outlet in Maryland got pairs Saturday. A guy put like 5 packs on eBay that I assume came from that

Just got my JKOs.  Royal, Sport - who gives a damb.  These kicks are beautiful.  2 pair status.

Last edited:
lmao if you thought FNL was a joke yall have fun with this release, you would think resellers would learn but smarts aren't typically a resellers MO

Back
Top Bottom