Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

I feel the energy in this thread. Everyone helpin out. The last 2 pages were a delight to read.

tumblr_ljtvseaV8g1qixleeo1_500.gif

Has anyone ever tried waxing a pair of canvas KO's? Feel like that glossy, distressed look might turn heads on these.

Got mine in today as well

My last pair is still in good shape... Nice to know I have a fresh pair I can bust out in a couple years

For anyone that has the sport blues do these run the same? I had to go .5 down from my TTS with the sport blues. Any help would be appreciated as I would like to order my pairs online and avoid the hassle at the malls.

For anyone that has the sport blues do these run the same? I had to go .5 down from my TTS with the sport blues. Any help would be appreciated as I would like to order my pairs online and avoid the hassle at the malls.
you went a .5 down on Sport Blues??

Did they fit tight or was there room?

Any reason why these are not showing up on FTL, Champs launch locator? But I see them on the release calendar. Just want to know which stores are releasing them and if I need to enter raffles.

Last edited:
The Chicago's and the sports blues ran at least a .5 big for me as well. These should be the same mold so I don't see why they would be any different.

Last edited:
Dang those pics looking right y'all gonna make me go against my word of waiting till the laney 14s

Any reason why these are not showing up on FTL, Champs launch locator? But I see them on the release calendar. Just want to know which stores are releasing them and if I need to enter raffles.
they prolly not doing anything special release wise since the royal KO's sold like a regular shoe.

The blues fit me fine but the white/red/black joints ran small. I'll let y'all know when I get these.

Well missed out on my size on Kixsquare. Would've gladly paid the $140 plus shipping. The Chicago and Sport Blue AJKO's were general releases right? Just trying to see how diligent and aggressive I need to be in getting my pair.

I think the Chicago and Sport Blue were limited releases too but the demand is always lower on these canvas AJ1's vs. their leather counterparts. I think these Black/Red's should be fairly easy to get.

Well missed out on my size on Kixsquare. Would've gladly paid the $140 plus shipping. The Chicago and Sport Blue AJKO's were general releases right? Just trying to see how diligent and aggressive I need to be in getting my pair.

People think they might sit... But I never under estimate Bred colorways on 1s... From what I remember Chi 1 KO's sold out in common sizes around my way.

I think the Chicago and Sport Blue were limited releases too but the demand is always lower on these canvas AJ1's vs. their leather counterparts. I think these Black/Red's should be fairly easy to get.
People think they might sit... But I never under estimate Bred colorways on 1s... From what I remember Chi 1 KO's sold out in common sizes around my way.
for whatever reason people dont remember the sport blues were not always initially widely available. they sold out on initially not too long after release. it wasnt until 3-4 months ago that they popped up back online on footlocker/footaction and have flooded the market. this was not the case at the start of this year and prices on them went up to the 180-200 range. They sold out by locally and never restocked. Will the breds follow the same path? who knows. but if you want them, i wouldnt suggest waiting.

Back
Top Bottom