Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

9BBA6F2F-D09A-4DA2-A946-914DA1409DDB.jpeg
I remember scooping these back in 2012(?) ish.. I wanna say I actually paid resale but I can’t remember. I know it was the first time Nike brought back the KO’s and people were foaming at the mouth because banned 1’s had just dropped the year or so prior. Funny enough I remember NDC crashing because of people trying to check out.

KO’s have always been one of my favorites so missing out today stings a little but this is the game.Ain’t no way I’m paying $300+ on the after market though lol. Best of luck to anybody taking the plunge.

I am a firm believer that StockX and Goat are holders of majority of the bots and ghost SNKRS accounts. We need to kill this trend and stop buying and selling with them.
This.

Proof is when StockX and GOAT both simultaneously send an email saying that the shoes are available for sale on their site minutes after a sneaker drops just like DTLR, Hibbett, Shoe Palace, etc do on release day....as if these two reseller entities are a RETAIL store.

This.

Proof is when StockX and GOAT both simultaneously send an email saying that the shoes are available for sale on their site minutes after a sneaker drops just like DTLR, Hibbett, Shoe Palace, etc do on release day....as if these two reseller entities are a RETAIL store.

That's exactly what I was thinking. So what if everyone that won the draw, planned on keeping them, how would they have them for sale. And Goat for example, you cannot list without pictures, and they have instant ship pairs.

Last edited:
The 2010 joints didn’t hit clearance if I remember correctly, but they also weren’t a tough cop!
Somewhat facts....the pre-yellowed soles joint sold out but were obtainable....ALL others pairs went to either clearance or the outlets...

LOL Footlocker invested in GOAT a while ago. That's why I stay away from GOAT and those footsites, rewards bad behavior.

Back
Top Bottom