Official American Idol Finale 5/19-5/20. Kris Allen VS Adam Lambert.

I got Kris.

pimp.gif

Hopefully Kris wins (wanted Gokey the whole time though)
Don't like Adam's signing/screaming.

As of right now according to the site that tracks voting..... Kris has a slight lead
pimp.gif

The third song was trash. Both dudes looked uncomfortable singing it as it really didn't fit either of their styles.

I didn't think Kris' first song was all that good. Maybe it's just cause I love the original.

This show is such a @#+%!$%*, Kris sucks period.

Gokey shouldve competted with Adam

Originally Posted by its IcharlesI

this show is trash.....
Yeah that's why it's by far the #1 show in America and averages roughly 22 million viewers
laugh.gif

It's nowhere near "trash"

Originally Posted by freshKRN

I was a BIG Gokey fan..... but no way Kris sucks

And Kris' version of "Heartless" (studio version) >>>>>>>>>>>>> Kanye's version of"Heartless"

Adam > Kris

This is a singing competition not find the next band member, Kris is always behind a piano or guitar. Put Adam and Kris on the same stage in a sing-off and iguarantee Adam will put Kris to shame, big time.

Gokey was in the running, but he stopped making his songs sound current.

although i think Kris is more marketable, i can't forget about Adam's vocals.
eek.gif

yes, i still watch this show.
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

why is he wearing eye liner? I don't like that look
I think he's gay, and from what I heard he has a history of cross-dressing ! He can sing though, I just never liked his approach on thecompetition from the beginning. Adam can definitely sing but Kris just showed the viewers his all around music by playing piano and the guitar !! Kris,musically would win but since its a signing contest Adam is most likely going to take it.

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Originally Posted by its IcharlesI

this show is trash.....
Yeah that's why it's by far the #1 show in America and averages roughly 22 million viewers
laugh.gif

It's nowhere near "trash"

Originally Posted by freshKRN

I was a BIG Gokey fan..... but no way Kris sucks

And Kris' version of "Heartless" (studio version) >>>>>>>>>>>>> Kanye's version of "Heartless"

You do realize that Kris was covering The Fray's version of that song, not Kanye's, right? And that those versions are nearly identical?

bikini girl tried to stunt on her with the end vocal run......nice new ASSETS she acquired....and Kara looked good when she opened that dress!!!!

Kris should win. His version of Heartless was one of my favorite performance since Carrie Underwood's Alone. All Adam does is scream in most of his songs.

It's a singing competition, but It's also an artist competition. Kris got this @%$$. He always brought a different approach with his performances. Comeon...u cant lose playing an acoustic guitar
laugh.gif
. You cant beat theacoustic guitar...it's a wrap
laugh.gif

HHHHOOOORAY FOR BOOBIES!!!!!! BIKINI GIRL IS BACK! Ooooh....they did her dirty! Kara with the BIG UP YOURS!!!!

I don't know how people like Adam's singing to me it seems like the dude just yells and gets praised kind of annoying to listen to when he does that.

If adam wins I think its going to be like the clay and ruben competition,where clay actually did better after the show.

This dude Adam looking like Edward Scissorhands.
smh.gif

Looking like something that crawled out of the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
laugh.gif

Adam is killing Beth
pimp.gif
He would make Fall out Boy that much better singing for them.
Oh +!%# Kiss
eek.gif
haven't seen these dudes since like forever
laugh.gif
this is awesome.

Back
Top Bottom