OFFICIAL APRIL '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a $5 Survey GC to giveaway to the first person to PM - will send a screenshot of the bar code/numbers.

Expires 4/15/16

Claimed by @chito  

Last edited:
Sorry guys, I totally forgot to post that they are having a pricing error with them. Got my pair for $25.
First time post for me in this thread and I was in a hurry while posting.
Sorry for the mistake and the confusion guys!

Wait. What happened? Info on Kyrie for $25,

Wait. What happened? Info on Kyrie for $25,

They had a few size 15s of the Kyrie 1 Easters marked for $60.
I asked for my size 13 and got them, because they have more sizes in the back of the store. Even got the og box.
At the register they showed up for $25. I don't know why. Other dude in here got them for $35. So they definitely have an error in their system.

I asked for my size 13 and got them, because they have more sizes in the back of the store. Even got the og box.
At the register they showed up for $25. I don't know why. Other dude in here got them for $35. So they definitely have an error in their system.

Nice. Which outlet was this?

Nice. Which outlet was this?

While you were waiting for an answer instead of going back one page, I cleared out all of the sizes.

Check your local footlocker for the kd 8 aunt pearls. They were marked down to $99.99. I'm in Kansas City, but I believe they're marked down in most places from what the manager told me.

Check your local footlocker for the kd 8 aunt pearls. They were marked down to $99.99. I'm in Kansas City, but I believe they're marked down in most places from what the manager told me.

Yes, they're $99 at my local Foot Locker in Nebraska too. Also, some of the LeBron 13's have been marked down to $99 also (Black/Gum bottom, Red/White, and Akronite colorways for sure). I'm pretty sure these prices are instore only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom