OFFICIAL APRIL '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you see Jordan 10' Venoms? Asked on Nike chat & said the had szs at San ysidro
Red cement 1s are also at San Ysidro.

$90 before discount.

Go early for whatever you're getting cause the line was crazy after 12 today. Smh.

Lake Elsinore has those XXs on hash for $100 before discount.

Tejon is out of Achilles and all stars as of close tonight.

Edit - pass claimed.

Snkrfollower, i was gonna add that Merrimack Nh had the gray camo TF pants but you've included that on your Wrentham Ma post. You must've driven a good amount of time. Repped for your time. It takes me close to an hr to reach Wrentham, and 20mins for Merrimack.

Last edited:
Edit - pass claimed.

Snkrfollower, i was gonna add that Merrimack Nh had the gray camo TF pants but you've included that on your Wrentham Ma post. You must've driven a good amount of time. Repped for your time. It takes me close to an hr to reach Wrentham, and 20mins for Merrimack.
Yeah, Merrimack ONLY had the grey camo Tech Fleece pants. Wrentham had the good selection. Merrimack did have nice AW77 tapered joggers in light grey and black for about $25 after F&F (no sz L for either, tho).

And yeah, I drove A LOT, lol... about 1:45 from my house to Wrentham, an hour or so from Wrentham to Merrimack, and 1:20 or so back to my house. Left at 10am, got home around 7:30pm. Didn't have anything else going on, though, and hey... it's F&F weekend 
nthat.gif

Yeah, Merrimack ONLY had the grey camo Tech Fleece pants. Wrentham had the good selection. Merrimack did have nice AW77 tapered joggers in light grey and black for about $25 after F&F (no sz L for either, tho).

And yeah, I drove A LOT, lol... about 1:45 from my house to Wrentham, an hour or so from Wrentham to Merrimack, and 1:20 or so back to my house. Left at 10am, got home around 7:30pm. Didn't have anything else going on, though, and hey... it's F&F weekend :nthat:  
I appreciate your effort and others as well as everyone else in here. I thought Wrentham had more to offer imo. I wish Merrimack had those de la retros in store so i can see in person on how they look and feel. That is a nice price. Thanks again

Rio Grande Valley Outlets

(956) 565-2446

$119.99 Jordan XX Playoffs/Oreos FSR (Exccept the 14 I took)

$109.99 Durant 8 Xmas FSR (Except for the Size 10.5 & 14 I took)

$159.99 Kobe XI Low AS FSR (Except for the Size 13 I took)

$129.99 Air Max 2015 FSR's multiple colors mens and womens ( copped a few )

$159.99 Flyknit Max 8,8.5,9.  ( Took 9.5 & 10.5 )

$39.99  Nike Free Trainer 3.0 V4 White/Black Multiple FSRs ( copped 10.5 & 13 )

Walls & clothes were pretty picked through

They stocked the Kobes and Durants on Friday

Where did you cop?

Saratoga, CA. Might be borderline San Jose. Picked up the last 11. Saw a guy scooping 4 pairs, one of them being the last size 11. Dude was kind enough to let it go to me. If you reading bro, thank you again. I was tall skinny dude with the giants ball cap. Bless.

I went to the East LA store. I see why y'all call it Sketch LA, lol. I could tell as soon as I got off the 710.

Y'all seriously need to stop being scarey. Aint noting to worry about in that area aside from parking.

Last edited:
Sorry if this has been already asked. I'm stopping by Camarillo Outlets on my way home from a road trip. Would it be possible for them to simply scan the email on your phone or do you actually have to print it out and present the pass to them at the register?

Sorry if this has been already asked. I'm stopping by Camarillo Outlets on my way home from a road trip. Would it be possible for them to simply scan the email on your phone or do you actually have to print it out and present the pass to them at the register?

They can scan directly from the phone

If anyone needs a F&F pass, please DM me your email. I will give an extra one to the first person that messages me. Thanks.

*edit* claimed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom