OFFICIAL APRIL '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saratoga, ca
Therma sphere pants $35.99
I found a pair in gray and had asked them if they carry them in black, they said they don't have any in the store but I could order, and I found out ordering when you're at the store the shipping is free!!
View media item 1984145

Last edited:

NFS San Marcos, TX 

Jordan XX9 "Playoff Pack" 

(512) 353-8500
woke up kinda crappy this morning, went to work, and saw this!  you've made my day!  Repped!

you have no idea how long i've been waiting for a pair of these to drop in price so that i can afford it for hoops!!!  thank you very much!!!!!

just called, copped a pair in size 11.  the guy that helped me was super quick and super friendly.  the only time i had to wait was for them to verify my credit card.

Last edited:

It really isn't, but it's become Nike sketch LA store on here.
Just curious, why is it the "Nike Sketch LA Store"? I visited last week and it seemed really clean and had a decent selection of kicks and clothes priced reasonably. 
more so the location

dudes have this idea that its not the best...crazy what they realize when they venture out of their bubble

more so the location
dudes have this idea that its not the best...crazy what they realize when they venture out of their bubble

Born and raised in LA, Boyle Heights is sketch as ****. Its ok. Not a big deal, why people making it out to sound like if its nice. Because it ain't.

Lots more Tech Fleece hoodies at South Chicago. Another Sketch area.

Stopped into deer park during work. Seen same brown/sail af1 remastered Hi's on hash wall that was there maybe 3 weeks back. Went there at like 12-1230 it was a bit rainy out, the vibe was lame in there. The place is just a bust IMO. Nothing crazy on the shelves, no discounts on hash wall, some 30% offs on the racks but didnt bother to see what.

Best things on hash

View media item 1984602Size 10.5 for 179.99.

View media item 1984605Scattered sizes of these i think only 11.5 or smaller tho.

unseen unseen

SamKQboro SamKQboro didnt see the 20s there

Last edited:
View media item 1983542

Philadelphia Mills-(215) 281-3523 $139.99 they had several full size runs

Thanks again man. You hit a grand slam here. I called and finally got my size. The girl who took my order said someone else called earlier for the shoe and I figured it had to be someone from NT

Last edited by a moderator:
hoping this is the right place to put it, but any folks on the hunt for any Kobe Xs, check your local Foot Locker. This is at Washington Square in Tigard, OR. i was able to score a pair of mambacurials for $120 via stock locate.

WTKs were $120 as well, and the deep royals were $110.
Dude in my FB group I believe got Christmas Kobe at his local HoH too for $119 in CT....if anyone trying to stock locate that as well.

hoping this is the right place to put it, but any folks on the hunt for any Kobe Xs, check your local Foot Locker. This is at Washington Square in Tigard, OR. i was able to score a pair of mambacurials for $120 via stock locate.

WTKs were $120 as well, and the deep royals were $110.
I live in that area i will definitely check it out tomorrow 

I live in that area i will definitely check it out tomorrow 

All KDs and Lebrons are on sale as well, some up to half off. Can't believe the WTKs are down to $120. Feel like I should get a pair just because they are cheap.

Henderson NV factory store
702 407 0165

View media item 1984877View media item 1984878View media item 1984879View media item 1984880
We have three outlets in the Las Vegas area and I go to one or more every few days, but I've never seen anything that wasn't a slide in the run at any location priced lower than $29.99, so I thought these were worth sharing. The Overplays would be decent for outdoor courts, especially for only 20 bucks.

The dunks only had one size 9 left, but everything else had at least two of every size.

All KDs and Lebrons are on sale as well, some up to half off. Can't believe the WTKs are down to $120. Feel like I should get a pair just because they are cheap.
No doubt i have a feeling ill walk out with them if they have my size. Im gonna have a hard time showing constraint if they do lol.

need to double up on them for this price. cheaper than the swoosh price too

Last edited:
Henderson NV factory store
702 407 0165

We have three outlets in the Las Vegas area and I go to one or more every few days, but I've never seen anything that wasn't a slide in the run at any location priced lower than $29.99, so I thought these were worth sharing. The Overplays would be decent for outdoor courts, especially for only 20 bucks.

The dunks only had one size 9 left, but everything else had at least two of every size.

So the boxes pictured weren't there when you left? Or am I reading your post wrong?

Stopped into deer park during work. Seen same brown/sail af1 remastered Hi's on hash wall that was there maybe 3 weeks back. Went there at like 12-1230 it was a bit rainy out, the vibe was lame in there. The place is just a bust IMO. Nothing crazy on the shelves, no discounts on hash wall, some 30% offs on the racks but didnt bother to see what.

Best things on hash

unseen unseen

SamKQboro SamKQboro didnt see the 20s there
I was there probably about 15 min after you were there, they seemed to have organized the middle row of just all the jordans, the blk/wht xx's were the first ones to the right. It seemed they had many fsr's, all packed in tight.

Last edited:
So the boxes pictured weren't there when you left? Or am I reading your post wrong?

If you're referring to the dunks, that appears to be my mistake. I meant to imply that there were lots of pairs in all sizes of each shoe, except only one pair of size 9 on the dunks. But I know the orange box above and left of the display shoe is a 9, and there's clearly another 9 there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom