Official APRIL 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread

just typed a whole update but it got erased. Birch run michigan pretty much had all the other sbs that other outlets have had.
2 different samples of Air Tailwind '92s $19.99 and $59.99 size 9

Dunk High Futura samples size 9 $41.99 

HAPPY EASTER ! ! ! !
happy.gif

(Bacc From Banned Camp)
mad.gif

"Tecmo Bo" Trainers $31.97 at Round Rocc and Grapevine TX call for sizes....
smokin.gif

Jerz Gardens, Deer Park and Leesburg also have them but at slightly higher rates so checc for price matches or even price drops as of late....
nerd.gif

(THIS INFO WAS FROM WHILE I WAS BANNED SO EXCUSE ME IF THEY ARE SOLD OUT AT SOME SPOTS)
grin.gif

glasses.gif

yea in riverhead outlet still have the 16.5 with suitcase for 80 sz 10.5 - 12 and pippen 1 brown/black like 59

Originally Posted by ddddsmith

Originally Posted by jordanxmichael

just typed a whole update but it got erased. Birch run michigan pretty much had all the other sbs that other outlets have had.
2 different samples of Air Tailwind '92s $19.99 and $59.99 size 9

Dunk High Futura samples size 9 $41.99 
Do you mean these, the non-SBs: http://www.pickyourshoes.com/item.asp?itemname=13269 ?
For a second I thought they were the un-Futuras.
Yup, those are them. Not bad for $42!

Is there any truth to you not being able to order with a store manager from the outlet unless person helping you is being rude or something?

Originally Posted by offbad

marshall's by me today in assorted sizes, not FSR

CB34 carrot colorway

blackout jordan olympia

huarache burst qk? grey CW and blk/red CW

AJ XV SE, large sizes only

probably something else but i forget.
I would call but they are closed, does Marshalls do phone orders lol?? Those Huraches are nice, would love a pair in both colors...

kobe V shorts for $25 a piece at NikeTown LA Beverly Hill. They take phone orders

My white/red 12's came in yesterday from NTLV... A+ Grade... retro card and everything.

Very happy I held out on them, but I had to settle for an 11 instead of 11.5.

So happy I didn't pay retail for them too.

I wonder if the Poweder 9's will sellout or go on sale now.

Originally Posted by dgoins1

Is there any truth to you not being able to order with a store manager from the outlet unless person helping you is being rude or something?
No, not true

They (the managers) will most likely pass you off to an associate though because setting up a send sale is not something a store manager generally likes to spend his/her time doing.

Originally Posted by verse001

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

DTLR has Zinc FPIIs for $100.

excuse my ignorance but where is dtlr? 
smile.gif

edit:  nevermind, my apologies, google is my friend :/

Downtown Locker room.

Originally Posted by TheFuture2236

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

DTLR has Zinc FPIIs for $100.

Already they are getting priced down??

Stores in WV and Ohio still have them for full price

They are going to hit for way less than $100 I'll tell you that.

I remember seeing them for $30 months down the road when they released before.

So I'm not sure how helpfull this will be... I was at my local Marshalls and they had one pair of Air Max 2009s for $49.99. Now they were size 6.5, but there was no (Y) or (GS) after the name. The original price was taken off, so I dunno if they were the original $160 or not. Could be a sign of good things to come, or not.

They were silver/red for what it's worth.

Originally Posted by KidCuddy

So I'm not sure how helpfull this will be... I was at my local Marshalls and they had one pair of Air Max 2009s for $49.99. Now they were size 6.5, but there was no (Y) or (GS) after the name. The original price was taken off, so I dunno if they were the original $160 or not. Could be a sign of good things to come, or not.

Same with me. Went by a Marshalls and they had the Air Max 2009's in black/neon in a size 9.5, along with some air max 90s in various sizes and one pair of Lebron IV's in a size 9. All $39.99. Definitely be on the look out.

16h4s3a.jpg

Originally Posted by dimsum1

KidCuddy wrote:

Same with me. Went by a Marshalls and they had the Air Max 2009's in black/neon in a size 9.5, along with some air max 90s in various sizes and one pair of Lebron IV's in a size 9. All $39.99. Definitely be on the look out.

16h4s3a.jpg

Those are Air Max 2003, not 2009s.

Why does everyone elses Marshals get way more stuff then mine? anyways here is what my local Marshals had today
bc8364a05a32190d2a30ae82edb6cf2d6555ad74.pjpg

07a36065500019c42160a0afec8bcfb4ff0b0160.pjpg

6ef3645c5d7e10bc2556a52de619c6a128a58b9a.pjpg

72016e501f24a4e1ce5d0776f372a4006076ad3d.pjpg

7c436a8555101a9d206dad37e79dce368c918f87.pjpg

75d36c6b5d3d102b2944a58ee8abc3abdb918269.pjpg

basically just scattered sizes of all of the above

Originally Posted by mike2389

Originally Posted by KenJi714

kobe V shorts for $25 a piece at NikeTown LA Beverly Hill. They take phone orders

are they the Impulse shorts?
No. It's the Kobe V shorts. The impulse shorts is still at regular price

AlSnEaKs - that one Marshalls you just posted pics from has FAR more of a selection than the 4 or 5 within reasonable distance in my area. I wouldve bought both CWs of the Hurraches and a pair of the Barkleys if they had my size.

The Marshalls I was at definitely had the 2009s as they were still in the box. They had one random pair of Air Max Lights too.

Back
Top Bottom