Official APRIL 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread

^^ i think so.. its a % off coupon. the jordan 2010s are priced at $120 and it took off about $18.

Picked some Nike Air Max LT21 shoes in this colorway for 15 from Ross. Not my pictures though( Found them on the internet)

vacaville outlet in norcal hd lbj 7s white/red cw & kg 3s blk/gry cw. cant believe white/red/blk lbj7s sold out & shocked blk/blue kg 3s werent dere either

I'm going out to the Clinton, CT outlet in a couple hours, I'll be sure to get as many pics as possible.

Originally Posted by maulrat

^^ someone mentioned those Red Carpets about a week ago. I guess theyre just sitting there... Maybe they will be around long enough for a mark down. Got mines in today and they look flawless.
had to clean mine, (they looked off white and had some glue bits)

now they seem to be perfect (other than the box) except for some minor imperfections to the leather in the toebox that no one will ever see
yes they are overprices for B grades (I got 2 a grades for less) but now I can sell my 2nd pair of a grades and make about $100 off those and I can rock these without the guilt of all the $ spent
laugh.gif

Not sure if this applies to all the Outlets or not but the hash wall was 30% off. Had some 1/2 Cents in all black for 129. Had 1 each in sz. 8, 8.5 and 9. A lot of the basketball shoes were 30% off as well. Hyperizes were about the only thing worth mentioning. Also had the Total Air Max retros (blk colorway) for 99 and the Garnett's (black/grey) for 89.

Clearance clothing rack was an additional 40% off as well. Also had a decent selection of Nike t-shirts (Nike Sneaker heads, Re-Up etc) for 14.99.

Seattle Premium was pretty nice for a change. They had the snakepool and all black hyperdunk lows for 64.99, white/red lebron 7's for 109.99, white/red and all black lebron 6's for 79.97, garnett 3's in the black/green color for 89.99, black skyposites on hash for 99.99, and some kd2's on hash for 59.99. Men's clearance apparel was 40% off too, but i was in a rush. But definitely a nice change from what they had before

FL had red/white/blk OG colorway Alpha 1s for $79.99
and All the HD lows were $50 spot.
Odontoceti know if it's online because I saw these in-store

Went to Tanger Outlet in Lancaster PA for the first time today. They had nothing special so i didnt copped anything

Everything was FSR

indifferent.gif

Arundel Mills: white/silver/red Lebron VI - $100

Potomac Mills: white/navy Lebron VI - $100
080538_1_p.jpg

those SBs - $50

Originally Posted by thaboss315

What the number to the outlet that has the all black bron bron 6's?
if you wont take the time to read page 1, then at least take the time to google the outlet location instead of asking for the number.
.... just saying

Vault in Harlem has some decent stuff for sale.

Air Max 90 'King of the Mountain' - (8.5, 10, 10.5, 13) - $66

DQM Huarache Current - (8.5 through 12) - $72

Air Max 90 'Elmer's Glue' - (9,10, 10.5, 12, 13) - $63

Air Max 90 Black/Neon (Un-Kaws?) - (11) - $78

They do online orders. Vault_Sales@hotmail.com

Im going to be in Albany this week, should i just hit the road to Wrentham in my free time or how is Lee outlet in MA? 

Back
Top Bottom