OFFICIAL APRIL 2013 WDYWT THREAD VOL. BETTER WEATHER ***NO PIC QUOTING***

Status
Not open for further replies.
impressed you know about jungle. :pimp:

goldie and ltj bukem are my two biggest musical influences. that music changed my life forever back in the mid 90's...

i brought them both here to NC several years ago, a couple times, when i threw events, and have opened up for both of them a few times.

got both of their 1st albums autographed and framed in my studio (2 of the only people i've ever asked for an autograph from).

junglist for life! 8)

Last edited:
^ yessir!

absolute classic. :pimp:

i put it on an old mixtape i made many, many years ago. 8)

used the brilliant photek remix on another mixtape too.

Last edited:
i liked roni size. used listen to breakbeat era - ultra obscene in heavy, heavy rotation. too bad that's the only album they did.

and not a jungle artist but someone in another of protos pics, that allies (dj craze) d-day ep/disc is a great listen.

Last edited:
i liked roni size. used listen to breakbeat era - ultra obscene in heavy, heavy rotation. too bad that's the only album they did.

and not a jungle artist but someone in another of protos pics, that allies (dj craze) d-day ep/disc is a great listen.

yeah, i saw craze win the world DMC for the third time in NYC in '99 (met the skratch pickles at fat beats during that trip too)... he cut up the amen break in his set, and i knew then he must be into jungle...

shortly after that he went on to DJ jungle sets out, and even produced some.

it was funny running into him down in miami, cuz even tho he's more into trap, moombah, and all the hipster stuff now, he still couldn't help but check out the jungle parties... i got a pic of him bowing down to andy c at the ram party actually.

all these styles, sub genres (dubstep, edm trap, all that stuff is bastard children of jungle, and wouldn't exist without it), these music fads and scenes come and go... but jungle / drum & bass is still the most innovative music on the planet, it's over 20 years old now, and it's not going anywhere. :pimp:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom