OFFICIAL APRIL 2019 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD

Last Month's Nike Outlet Thread

Hello everyone.

The purpose of this thread is to share information about shoes and clothing at Nike Factory Stores, Nike Clearance Stores, as well as discounts stores within your area and reputable online websites. Since phone orders are no longer available (haven't been for a few years now), this is a valuable resource for those looking to hunt for deals locally, so if you do post pics, state the store name and location.

Thank you for all your help in keeping these threads relevant.

I'm in Chicago for vacation, is the trek to South Chi worth it? I'm staying in downtown Chicago.

Las Vegas peeps!

Has anyone seen the Pegasus turbos at either north or south outlets? If so, do you recall the price? I have a friend in LV now that is open to bringing me back a pair. Thanks in advance for your help

Las Vegas peeps!

Has anyone seen the Pegasus turbos at either north or south outlets? If so, do you recall the price? I have a friend in LV now that is open to bringing me back a pair. Thanks in advance for your help
Its not yet in the outlet yet. Probably can find a return pair ...or check out Nike.com...it’s on sale.

Its not yet in the outlet yet. Probably can find a return pair ...or check out Nike.com...it’s on sale.
Found a return pair during last FnF. $81 out the door. Amazingly comfortable and can’t wait to try them outside when the weather gets nice.

Check ur local Marshall’s 18AF0DE8-B0FB-480C-AE13-3D794CD0A330.jpeg

Anyone in the pacific northwest been to the auburn Nike Clearance Store? I live in Portland and occasionally go to Nike Clearance Store in Centralia Washington. I was in Seattle for the weekend and they listed Auburn as a clearance store. That true? Did I miss out by not heading north?

Anyone in the pacific northwest been to the auburn Nike Clearance Store? I live in Portland and occasionally go to Nike Clearance Store in Centralia Washington. I was in Seattle for the weekend and they listed Auburn as a clearance store. That true? Did I miss out by not heading north?
Unless something changed, it's an outlet. Centralia is amazing lol.

Back
Top Bottom