OFFICIAL APRIL 2019 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD

I won’t be surprised if nike do away with outlets and open up actual SNKRS retail stores in metropolitan areas across the country.

It's possible that they may do away with it, but I doubt it.
It's Nike's way to bump they're stock right before those quarterly earnings are reported.

I won’t be surprised if nike do away with outlets and open up actual SNKRS retail stores in metropolitan areas across the country.
Not sure that will happen they need the community stores that's what they call them anyways in the DC,MD,VA area DC just opened like 3 yrs ago they usually stay getting good stuff .

I’d be surprised. Some of these outlets in Colorado have such huge lines on the weekend. I would imagine they are very profitable.

642A42F7-A2B8-4E03-AC60-A16056D3A230.jpeg
BFF7BD5F-BCB6-4E93-A997-488EFB8BC0AF.jpeg
A1707115-A472-4185-872D-76F5DE6C5438.jpeg
4A73F828-B244-45BE-9EB0-F261A58FE65D.jpeg
Outlets of Orange, CA. 30% off hash. Air Span ll were $59.99.

Stand out shoes were:

Size 9 “Horse Hair 6” or whatever they are called.
FSR of Chlorophyll 3 and the 6’s next to them as well as the Black/Gold Foamposite Pros.

1. FNF worked when you were able to find one off returns on hash wall. Most of time stock prices were raised. i was able to get janowski's discounted for $25 before FNF. even some of the other lower end skate shoes for like $15. Items that they really wanted to get rid of off floor or back. Some times it is better when they do 20% or 30% off hash in middle of month. I know certain stores would not even have Clearance Clothing during it. in long run we are better off IMO. This is an effort to eliminate resellers coming in and buying out stock. (And I don't mean the people you see on here, I am talking Jane Smith that runs a Ebay store and just knows Roshes or Tanjuns will sell and loads their mini van or SUV and has an itemized list pre-prepared)

2. They won't do away with outlets or go to a SNKRS format. SNKRS pop up like Atlanta had? sure. More than likely they will be like some of the community stores like in Brooklyn or California where part of the store will have new items in stock and other will have closeout items. North Bergen for example, eliminated the Factory Store logo and just has a Swoosh. Still setup as Outlet but won't be surprised if they end up being a hybrid in few months.

I have also heard this from ny homie that works at an outlet. He said that Nike may go to 30% off all footwear type deal to replace it but the F & F is being discontinued unfortunately.

No FnF?! That’s ridiculous.
It’s better that f&f discontinued, Nike raise the price anyways. I never got any good deals during f&f. Mostly reseller sweep the store during f&f, anything good is already gone during store opening.

I wish they would do a drop like they did for the banned 1s with the X on the back. At outlets only. I remember copping my pair and then seeing that I could go back in line and get another wristband to get a second pair :lol: sigh oh well lol

And keep in mind that Nike is probably making more profit from something sold in an outlet for 40% off msrp than they make off something sold at full msrp at a retailer like FTL, FNL or your local boutique. As long as Simon and Tanger don't raise rents too high, outlets will always be a huge profit center for name brands like Nike.

Community stores get releases now. Nike has a goal and is doing everything to reach it for stockholders.

The days of $50 all star chameleon 6s are gone.

Hello Outlet thread...haven’t been here in years but glad to see it still moving.

YO!!!
Good to see you still around man. Still upset I never hit on them raffles for a size 9 :lol: :lol:
Still got a few of the Cork stickers laying around somewhere.
Keep up the good work with your site man, always good to see one of NT's own flourish.

Williamsburg VA

30% off hash and 30% off clearance apparel. Fellow runners there's tons of dry fit running tees for the low.

Saw a pair of AJ11 Concords someone got off the hash (small footer) so there maybe some other scattered sizes in the back...or may have been a one off return.

My homie tried getting a pair of 18s from the Vegas South outlet and they told him they were still full price. $225.

Does price differences still happen from outlet to outlet? Because other outlets seem to have the for 160.

He said the young dude wouldn't even take to the register and check, just keep saying they were full price. :lol: :lol:

My homie tried getting a pair of 18s from the Vegas South outlet and they told him they were still full price. $225.

Does price differences still happen from outlet to outlet? Because other outlets seem to have the for 160.

He said the young dude wouldn't even take to the register and check, just keep saying they were full price. :lol: :lol:
they don't price match other outlets

They aint the black/royals but these should suffice your boy bitterness.

https://www.shiekh.com/jordan-campf...tro-campfire-orange-campfire-orange-sail.html

https://kicksonfire.snkr.ly/release...MIorX0ydLf4QIV4Y5bCh0b7gaIEAkYEiABEgLsxfD_BwE

They don’t even price match Nike.com :lol:.

Price went back up to $225 too at SoCal outlet

Back
Top Bottom