OFFICIAL APRIL 2020 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD

Hello everyone.

The purpose of this thread is to share information about shoes and clothing at Nike Factory Stores, Nike Clearance Stores, as well as discounts stores within your area and reputable online websites. Since phone orders are no longer available (haven't been for a few years now), this is a valuable resource for those looking to hunt for deals locally, so if you do post pics, state the store name and location.

Nothing really of note for this month as far as special events at outlets or clearance stores. Other than that, happy hunting!

All credit due to solidsnakechito who set up this template, hope you're still around and your contributions to the Retro Forum will always be appreciated.

When stores finally open do you think there will be a backlog of heat that they're going to put out or do you think it's just going to be the stuff they weren't able to sell online?

I've noticed nike.com is doing a lot restocks and Im assuming its stuff they wouldve sent to outlets.

Also when stores finally open you think theyll have a 30% off sale to get numbers up?

Anyways I know the world's crazy right now and none of this stuff really matters, just trying to escape for a bit.

Depends on how long they stay closed IMO, I expect a very good selection once they open back up. I dont figure all outlets will be loaded but some will most likely have some serious heat. Question in my head is do they try and hit us with retail prices, Nikes been known to do this...

When stores finally open do you think there will be a backlog of heat that they're going to put out or do you think it's just going to be the stuff they weren't able to sell online?

I've noticed nike.com is doing a lot restocks and Im assuming its stuff they wouldve sent to outlets.

Also when stores finally open you think theyll have a 30% off sale to get numbers up?

Anyways I know the world's crazy right now and none of this stuff really matters, just trying to escape for a bit.

im pretty sure they will have a influx of returns for the first week at least there will def be some gems. I know I’m sitting on about $2K of stuff to go back!

Recession is coming again. Gonna be chaotic soon, ppl losing jobs, can’t pay bills, expect riots to happen.

I'm actually surprised that people are still checking for kicks the way they did before the virus hit.

Only explanation I have is ignorance. I'm sure that there are some folks that aren't going to feel much of an economic hit from all of this, but they are without question the minority (6-figures or more in savings, no expenses, secure job with no reduction in hours/pay, etc).

The rest are gonna be in for a rude awakening. **** ain't going back to the way it used to be - at least not for a long while - especially not here in America where it's politics and profits over everything.

I'm actually surprised that people are still checking for kicks the way they did before the virus hit.

Only explanation I have is ignorance. I'm sure that there are some folks that aren't going to feel much of an economic hit from all of this, but they are without question the minority (6-figures or more in savings, no expenses, secure job with no reduction in hours/pay, etc).

The rest are gonna be in for a rude awakening. **** ain't going back to the way it used to be - at least not for a long while - especially not here in America where it's politics and profits over everything.
We were living in an economic bubble that would’ve been burst by far less of an ordeal. 60-70 percent of the country living paycheck to paycheck, 50-60 percent of people not able to afford a 400 dollar emergency, trillions in student and medical debt, millions uninsured or underinsured, stagnant wages, high cost of living, people overworked and barely scraping by. We were living on borrowed time.

Last edited:
We were living in an economic bubble that would’ve been burst by far less of an ordeal. 60-70 percent of the country living paycheck to paycheck, 50-60 percent of people not able to afford a 400 dollar emergency, trillions in student and medical debt, millions uninsured or underinsured, stagnant wages, high cost of living, people overworked and barely scraping by. We were living on borrowed time.
Exactly

I saw that a mall in El Paso Texas was open since the state allows it. Finish line and shoe palace were open. Are Nike outlets in Texas open as well?

now that a lot of the outlets are back opening up, is there a May thread?

Started one just to keep the spirit alive, thanks for putting the thought out there AirLoMax614 AirLoMax614 !

One of my local outlets opens next weekend, so I’m hoping for the best!

Back
Top Bottom