OFFICIAL APRIL PICK UP POST... BEWARE OF APRIL FOOLS...NO PIC QUOTING.

first post
pimp.gif

finally have my second pair of white cements....no April Fools about it...

sam0882.jpg

^ seller told me they are wearable. It's not DS and i did the whole pressing the midsole test. Feels in between, not too soft and not too firm.....I do plan on wearing em this weekend though. My other pair is still wearable but beat and dirty...

Originally Posted by sickickz23

^ seller told me they are wearable. It's not DS and i did the whole pressing the midsole test. Feels in between, not too soft and not too firm.....I do plan on wearing em this weekend though. My other pair is still wearable but beat and dirty...

Best of luck dude. Hope they dont crack on you.

glad u got the cements in good time babyj... wear them like i wouldnt
laugh.gif

Nice pickups NT, starting off April right
pimp.gif

I really gotta slow down, I shouldn't be in here until the carnivores come out.
Good looks J on the white cement 3, I slipped my foot into the shoe and it felt
pimp.gif
hopefully JB does the retro right
Finally got my two NT tees in today to.

man im scarred to pull the trigger on some cement IV, nice pick up

nice cement III's too
pimp.gif

fresh KD's

ordered a stussyxfred perry shirt, but ended up they couldn't process my order, so the guy searched around and found me a white neighborhood shirt.  

i guess it's not a bad thing to have the shirt in both colors.  they also sent a load of decals and some wallet like thing to make up for the difference.  good service.  

o01m6a.jpg

shirt on the left is an Altamont shirt by Ralph Steadman.  Awesome shirt.   

shirt on the right is a design by one of my buddies for his skate shop Board Boutique in Champaign, IL.  check'em out if you get a chance.    

6pyz5f.jpg

T21D, is the material on those Duncans a type of foamposite like the flightposites? I have a black pair in my garage somewhere and I always wondered if they were.

Back
Top Bottom