***OFFICIAL APRIL PICK UP POST*** vol. don't be a fool and quote pics...

nice pickups NT! Need to try on those Roshe Runs before buying...I keep telling myself to slow down, but deals just keep on popping up!

All these for the month so far, all DS:
X-Mas ZK7 for $210 (auction)

YOTD KD4 for $150 (rivals)

Team Orange KD4 for $75 (fnl)

All Star KD3 for $120 (auction)

-Pete

fLiPnOtiZe
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Despite the rain today the postman dropped off something special.....
402082261.jpg

what is it?? here is your clue....
402082260.jpg

Fresh from 2001!!!! vaccum sealed and  NO Yellowing at the midsole or anywhere else on the shoe!!!
402082255.jpg

402082254.jpg

402082253.jpg

good pick up but it's 2001...man I 'm for yellowed midsole..not piss yellow but The white makes it look like 2011.

I like the overall vintage look.

ever since i saw that pharell pic...i love the look...but thats just me.

Great pick up....is it being sealed like that good for the shoes?

^^^ good looking on the correction , the white ones came out in 2003.... I will probably break them out this summer to wear. I heard good and bad for leaving them sealed for a long time. They are more suceptible to cracking if you leave them too long.

Nerm and Shaun: Iggy's... ILLLY!

Ron: FR3s have grown on me...
embarassed.gif

Fred: Those Gyakusous are a thing of beauty! I'm on the lookout for the Zoom Elites in the same pack...
nerd.gif

Pete:  
pimp.gif

Dope IIIs up there as well!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by BeauThaShow

That bulls snap for 4$? Nice pick up Rick
eek.gif

Thank you sir I couldn't believe it was that cheap either it has a hit of brown leather for the basketball on the side panel pretty dope
pimp.gif
I usually go to this thrift store in the bay area called "Savers" if you have one in your area check em out found Mars 4's for 12.99 and Bred 12's for 16 and all in pretty good condition. These thrift stores have some great deals.

Originally Posted by T21D

Dunlop max200G Biomemtic strung up w/Dunlop Black widow 17G 
Nice stick!  I was just looking at those specs the other day too!  A good players stick, it seems.
Love the cosmetic too.

You have the original 200G right?

x1000.jpg

I've been inspired by someone in this thread who sold his retros to buy better quality Jordans.  

Anyways my pick ups this month.

24gnk07.jpg

Ended up getting these for $92.50 each
wink.gif

^good mindset...I'm done buying newer retro's for now anyway, impossible to get lately. Wish I still owned French Blue 7's & Mocha 3's...

T21D & Ray: thanks guys

Diamond Turfs finally came in the mail on Thursday from FNL with the $15 off coupon.
pimp.gif

Finally got 04 Playoff 12's, so I can rest my OG's.
smile.gif

Eeeek hope those III's don't crack when you wear em, I'd never seal a pair of shoes like that, still a great pickup!
Finally found these in my size, took forever

Back
Top Bottom