***OFFICIAL APRIL WDYWT*** vol. NO PIC QUOTING. THIS MEANS YOU, YOU APRIL FOOL.

^ yeah, and that's one thing i respect about you, cham, you stick to your guns when you just ain't feeling a trend...

i only mess with trends i truly like, whether i catch hate for it or not... plenty of trends i can't mess with tho.

it's just these cats that come out the gate hating mad hard at first, but then fall in line like sheep... that's what's funny to me... it's allgood to change your mind, or have something grow on you, but maybe hold back on the hate and stuff initially, and just chill and let people do their thang... people so quick to get at people for something different than they're accustomed to seeing...

photo3yo.jpg

Shot at 2012-04-05

^I have been looking for those AM1s in my size forever. They are real clean.

^^^Ive been looking for a DS pair ever since I sold my once worn pair. Damn I regret that move.
30t6p3b.gif

Nice Carmine's, Gold Flightposite's, '01 Black Cement's, and Black/Red I's back there
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Wore True Blue's today
6f9som.jpg

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by jecca650

yo proto info on those camo pants?
pimp.gif
been looking for some like that. dope 3s! You've got one of the nice pairs with the thin elephant print.

thanx. yeah, i was patiently looking for a DS pair with perfect elephant print and no yellowing at all. hard to find. i think DS pairs with that yellowing is due to them sitting against the paper in the box. it's usually on one side, likely the side sitting on the paper... my pair didn't have paper in the box tho, which i assume is why they have no yellowing. makes me wanna go remove the paper out of the boxes of all my shoes actually...

the camo pants are 10deep. not sure how available they are now tho, i bought them over a year ago i think, maybe longer...
proto do it ...take all the paper out the boxes asap...start takin it out the boxes as soon as u get stuff...makes a world of a difference

i must say, it's funny how people are asking for info on them camo pants now (thru pm and in the threads, both here and on ISS)... but when i first wore them in here about a year and a half ago everybody had jokes ("osh kosh", LOL)...
laugh.gif

same thing happened with the denim jacket. i wore one in here in like 2009, and this dude commented "there's never a good reason to wear a denim jacket", and that same guy now posts fits wearing one...
laugh.gif

just funny to me (i actually wore camo pants and denim jackets 10 years ago tho, just sized up, but both were kinda poppin' in my local music scene back then)... but i suppose i've been mad late on some trends too, so i can't really say nothing... sometimes i'm just not feeling stuff at first and then it grows on me (took me awhile to slim up my pants, but once i realized how much better shoes look with them, i gave in)... then there's things i never get into at all, no matter how many people are on it...

i dunno, just an observation...
STOP IT.

your no trend setter, meek mills wants his hoody back

Originally Posted by egaroc1

i must say, it's funny how people are asking for info on them camo pants now (thru pm and in the threads, both here and on ISS)... but when i first wore them in here about a year and a half ago everybody had jokes ("osh kosh", LOL)...
laugh.gif

same thing happened with the denim jacket. i wore one in here in like 2009, and this dude commented "there's never a good reason to wear a denim jacket", and that same guy now posts fits wearing one...
laugh.gif

just funny to me (i actually wore camo pants and denim jackets 10 years ago tho, just sized up, but both were kinda poppin' in my local music scene back then)... but i suppose i've been mad late on some trends too, so i can't really say nothing... sometimes i'm just not feeling stuff at first and then it grows on me (took me awhile to slim up my pants, but once i realized how much better shoes look with them, i gave in)... then there's things i never get into at all, no matter how many people are on it...

i dunno, just an observation...
STOP IT.

your no trend setter, meek mills wants his hoody back
THANK YOU!!!
Too much batty man chat when di bwoy post up him wears.  

Beautiful LA weather (as usual)

gotta wear more low cut socks, and less crew socks... ankles looking pale as sh...lol...

To the dude that asked about the Lakers shirt I wore yesterday, It's an Undercrwn shirt that came out about a year and a half ago, maybe two? just hardly ever use my shirts lol

I got it from Karmaloop.com but i don't think they carry that brand on there anymore.

That brand is very basketball orientated, i have a couple other shirts with a similar theme...

Originally Posted by dimez81

Originally Posted by jecca650

yo proto info on those camo pants?
pimp.gif
been looking for some like that. dope 3s! You've got one of the nice pairs with the thin elephant print.

thanx. yeah, i was patiently looking for a DS pair with perfect elephant print and no yellowing at all. hard to find. i think DS pairs with that yellowing is due to them sitting against the paper in the box. it's usually on one side, likely the side sitting on the paper... my pair didn't have paper in the box tho, which i assume is why they have no yellowing. makes me wanna go remove the paper out of the boxes of all my shoes actually...

the camo pants are 10deep. not sure how available they are now tho, i bought them over a year ago i think, maybe longer...
for some reason I rather yellow on 2001 iii  than have them white.  I wish my pair was a had a bit more yellow to them,i think theyre to white.......I just love the look of them for some reason.  It stands out compared to the 2011 and cdps.
funny things is i usually hate any yellowing on a shoes.... I didnt even like they yellowing on my 2001 true blue.... but these are an exception....

yeah, i dunno, i just wanted to track down a pair without it, wanted 'em to be clean, which was hard, cuz most 2001 pairs def have it...

it's weird tho, cuz i thought with the influx of 2011 pairs perhaps the 2001 pairs would come down some, and i could grab a second pair, but they've gone up... i've seen DS size 12 - 13 pairs going for $600+ lately...

i really do need to go thru everything and remove the paper... it's crazy they put it in there after prolly figuring out it can damage shoes...

and egaroc1 and the jahfakin' up there...
laugh.gif
y'all trippin'... i never said i was "trend setting", LOL! stop reaching!
laugh.gif
and i didn't realize cuz meek mill wore a hoody then nobody else can... you dudes are corny with how hard you're reaching... what i said was legit truth, period.

Dope air maxs back there brick, nice Carmine's up there too, need a pair, casual Friday:

Proto- I have to say, I have been lurking this thread for years and I don't post on here often (except to post a pic maybe once a month), and I have always respected the hell out of you. I did not like you at all at first, but you have earned my respect. You wear what you like and you don't care about anyone else's opinions. Keep up the good work in the music business as well! And of course, dope 3's!

Also, dope Kobe 7 ASG's back there. I finally gave in and bought a pair. I can't wait to wear them!

Wore these over the weekend...

And wore these yesterday (UA doesn't get enough love. I love these shoes...)

Originally Posted by dimez81

for some reason I rather yellow on 2001 iii  than have them white.  I wish my pair was a had a bit more yellow to them,i think theyre to white.......I just love the look of them for some reason.  It stands out compared to the 2011 and cdps.
funny things is i usually hate any yellowing on a shoes.... I didnt even like they yellowing on my 2001 true blue.... but these are an exception....

yeah, i dunno, i just wanted to track down a pair without it, wanted 'em to be clean, which was hard, cuz most 2001 pairs def have it...

it's weird tho, cuz i thought with the influx of 2011 pairs perhaps the 2001 pairs would come down some, and i could grab a second pair, but they've gone up... i've seen DS size 12 - 13 pairs going for $600+ lately...

i really do need to go thru everything and remove the paper... it's crazy they put it in there after prolly figuring out it can damage shoes...

and egaroc1 and the jahfakin' up there...
laugh.gif
y'all trippin'... i never said i was "trend setting", LOL! stop reaching!
laugh.gif
and i didn't realize cuz meek mill wore a hoody then nobody else can... you dudes are corny with how hard you're reaching... what i said was legit truth, period.

Bro, I dig your fits and pic post. It's the mess you call words that follow that you use to try and validate yourself that erk me. You tryna say that you been doin so and so before ERRYBODY nonsense. If that's the case talk bout how you dressed when you first got here. (yes, you were not doing it when you first joined bro) and now your tryna act like you an elitest in fashion? Add the way You always tryna to tag a style and explain fashion and like like your word is scripture.... There's no need for that. Just stop with your post and just post pics. I look forward to them just not the keyboard diarrhea.

Back
Top Bottom