***OFFICIAL APRIL WDYWT*** vol. NO PIC QUOTING. THIS MEANS YOU, YOU APRIL FOOL.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by dimez81

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

thanx. yeah, i was patiently looking for a DS pair with perfect elephant print and no yellowing at all. hard to find. i think DS pairs with that yellowing is due to them sitting against the paper in the box. it's usually on one side, likely the side sitting on the paper... my pair didn't have paper in the box tho, which i assume is why they have no yellowing. makes me wanna go remove the paper out of the boxes of all my shoes actually...

the camo pants are 10deep. not sure how available they are now tho, i bought them over a year ago i think, maybe longer...
for some reason I rather yellow on 2001 iii  than have them white.  I wish my pair was a had a bit more yellow to them,i think theyre to white.......I just love the look of them for some reason.  It stands out compared to the 2011 and cdps.
funny things is i usually hate any yellowing on a shoes.... I didnt even like they yellowing on my 2001 true blue.... but these are an exception....

yeah, i dunno, i just wanted to track down a pair without it, wanted 'em to be clean, which was hard, cuz most 2001 pairs def have it...

it's weird tho, cuz i thought with the influx of 2011 pairs perhaps the 2001 pairs would come down some, and i could grab a second pair, but they've gone up... i've seen DS size 12 - 13 pairs going for $600+ lately...

i really do need to go thru everything and remove the paper... it's crazy they put it in there after prolly figuring out it can damage shoes...

and egaroc1 and the jahfakin' up there...
laugh.gif
y'all trippin'... i never said i was "trend setting", LOL! stop reaching!
laugh.gif
and i didn't realize cuz meek mill wore a hoody then nobody else can... you dudes are corny with how hard you're reaching... what i said was legit truth, period.
naw I feel you...I think its personal preferences.  Ever since I saw pharell with a pair of 01's and they were yellowed I like the look. 
Yeah the prices for 2001 hasn't really dropped much.  I took me 3 years to find a pair.  Every time I found a pair I either missed out on an auction and one went over 600 in my size.

I was able to copp my pair by luck...I logged on ebay and the seller just listed. I was even trying to talk him down and take a risk of someone else buying it, bought it now for $300.

Out of all the rare sneakers in my collection, this has been the hardest and longest to obtain.  I've even had 3 yeezy in my size and they were made less than 2001's...

Honesty, I would copped the 2001 over 2011 any day, and thats why prices havent dropped.  There still people like us that likes the older models.  Like myself I just want to complete a nike air collection. 

Finally found a pair of metallic ds v 2000.    Now just need fire red and black/red 1 and blue/black ones...

If I was you I would of kept the cdp 3.  Much better than 2011.....I will prob purchase 2011 to use as an everyday beater shoe.

Wore these yesterday and today... 

Patta inspired ID's. Was tired of looking for a pair in my size. This, minus about $700... very pleased with them, to say the least. 

Although, I wish they would have had more options on where to place the green accents.

those turned out good Jaliskoe23. Little paint and you're set

Originally Posted by c4

those turned out good Jaliskoe23. Little paint and you're set
Thanks a lot, man... thought about it, but I'm just gonna leave them as is. I'm still going to hunt down a pair of the real one's. These are just gonna give me a little more patience. The textures on these are unreal, though. Very happy with them.

Back
Top Bottom