***OFFICIAL APRIL WDYWT*** vol. NO PIC QUOTING. THIS MEANS YOU, YOU APRIL FOOL.

For every 1 of us that are in this for the love, it's a 100 who do it just cause its what's "in" right now....so I feel y'all.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Pshhh.... this guy tryin to talk like he knows... Marino played for the Astros
30t6p3b.gif
right?
ohwell.gif

Nah that OG black/white colorway came out because he played with The Admiral and his Spurs.

y'all just gotta realize that not everybody is a big basketball follower, but they still like the look of the shoes.

i was a big bball fan while growing up, but i kinda lost interest about the time jordan retired from the bulls (and around the same time music took over my life).

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

those who have ROSHE, do u rock with sock i feel like they would feel amazing without socks!!!

I wear them with thin socks, can't wear no socks to work. That would cause quite a commotion 
laugh.gif

On an off and on again rainy day in CA.  Got them from Ross for $20 about a year back...think I wasted my $$
sick.gif
   Oh well..lol.

6971126342_52aa8a8b61_z.jpg

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

those who have ROSHE, do u rock with sock i feel like they would feel amazing without socks!!!
I rock mine with socks, but tried them on without and they are really comfortable... if you like rockin shoes without socks then you'll definitely be happy
pimp.gif

nice 13's. nice combo with the vt elite socks and big bang lebron ix's, still want those.

Wore Lava ATC's again (recycled pic, ignore the snow lol)

-Pete

Originally Posted by fLiPnOtiZe

nice 13's. nice combo with the vt elite socks and big bang lebron ix's, still want those.

-Pete

yo, how do those fit? i'm a 12 in most AM1's, and a 13 in most AM95's... what would you suggest i grab if i lace loose? thanx.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by fLiPnOtiZe

-Pete

yo, how do those fit? i'm a 12 in most AM1's, and a 13 in most AM95's... what would you suggest i grab if i lace loose? thanx.
I wear a 12 in most Nikes, and the Techs are quite roomy in that size.

Back
Top Bottom