OFFICIAL APRIL'13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
white pacific blue.google is your friend.
Seriously your gonna be like that about it? I know of the pacific blues but those came out in what '04/05 ?? Seems odd they're in an outlet 8 years later

Don't need to come off like that bigj

white pacific blue.google is your friend.
Seriously your gonna be like that about it? I know of the pacific blues but those came out in what '04/05 ?? Seems odd they're in an outlet 8 years later

Don't need to come off like that bigj

my mistake. its the neptune blue.

no need to get all emotional. all you had to do is call. the info is put out there. if you call and ask then you can fill people in on the rest of the details which is more help than posting questions.

the goal is to have members become proactive with getting information instead of just waiting for it.

and i was dead serious about going on google if you werent sure. searching jordan 14 blue gs

https://www.google.com/#sclient=psy...65,d.dmg&fp=18e2150eb3e80731&biw=1920&***=972

Last edited:
my mistake. its the neptune blue.

no need to get all emotional. all you had to do is call. the info is put out there. if you call and ask then you can fill people in on the rest of the details which is more help than posting questions.

the goal is to have members become proactive with getting information instead of just waiting for it.
Ok, I'm not getting emotional. Just seemed like you had a pretty simple answer for my question but it lacked sense.

Anyway I responded before the outlets were open. Next time I will wait and call

^^^ honestly, its probably in your best interest if you do call before waiting for a reply.

outlet information is hawked so bad that the phone lines get flooded or stuff sells out before you find out the answer you are looking for.

this is from experience and i hope all other members that read this take my advice.

Thats strange because i've phone ordered at that store plenty of times.  Maybe that employee just didn't know?
So basically they gave me the runaround. Smh...... 1st time I called dude said they sold out a day ago. Called back 30min later chick told me they don't do phone orders. What's next? If I call today they'll probably tell me they don't sell Nikes!!

So basically they gave me the runaround. Smh...... 1st time I called dude said they sold out a day ago. Called back 30min later chick told me they don't do phone orders. What's next? If I call today they'll probably tell me they don't sell Nikes!!

LOL @ telling you they dont sell NIkes

to be honest though, that San Leandro store, im not surprised they told you all that. that store is always madness, esp after 3PM thats when people start coming in getting off work, etc.

A lot of good stuff goes to that store, you just have to be there at the right time when they bring it out. Most of the employees there everytime I go really dont give that im willing to help you vibe. That is also the store where if you know someone on the "inside" youll be set. Everytime I'm there, I see employe's "boys" come in. chop it up here and there followed by

Animation15.gif

then employee goes to teh back and comes out with some Kobes, Lebrons, KDs, the "good stuff", they use to hide the "good stuff" up on the top of the racks when it was setup that way, since the remodel of the shoe section there is no more top rack to hide the "good stuff"

Last edited:
LOL @ telling you they dont sell NIkes

to be honest though, that San Leandro store, im not surprised they told you all that. that store is always madness, esp after 3PM thats when people start coming in getting off work, etc.

A lot of good stuff goes to that store, you just have to be there at the right time when they bring it out. Most of the employees there everytime I go really dont give that im willing to help you vibe. That is also the store where if you know someone on the "inside" youll be set. Everytime I'm there, I see employe's "boys" come in. chop it up here and there followed by

Animation15.gif

then employee goes to teh back and comes out with some Kobes, Lebrons, KDs, the "good stuff", they use to hide the "good stuff" up on the top of the racks when it was setup that way, since the remodel of the shoe section there is no more top rack to hide the "good stuff"
The good ol' boy system!

San Leandro Update: Was there BRIEFLY...nothing new to report.  Besides the Jordan 2012s are now ALL BEHIND THE COUNTER, yesterday was on the floor.  There was Lebron 9 Low Teal Color behind the counter.  Size 10.5 had some Nike Free Run 4 (grey/purple) that I didn't see yesterday.  AJ1 J2K last sz 10 was sold a few minutes before I got there.  

I have ordered twice over the phone from 2 different locations and I think some employees don't explain to the customer the reasons of why they don't do phone orders. One helpful employee in one of these stores that I ordered from explained to me that sometimes they don't do phone orders during certain times of the day because they might be doing something specific (e.g. closing the store), or sometimes they don't do it because FedEx only comes once a day and they don't want to be holding boxes for the next day. I am sure there are other reasons as well that I was not told about.

I feel like some employees just say they "don't do phone orders" because it's the easy way out. I wish they had some official policy or procedure that everyone could follow instead of getting the runaround.

Just a general consensus: Do you guys do the Store Survey from your receipt? If so would you write this as a complain in the comment section? 

Last edited:
I have ordered twice over the phone from 2 different locations and I think some employees don't explain to the customer the reasons of why they don't do phone orders. One helpful employee in one of these stores that I ordered from explained to me that sometimes they don't do phone orders during certain times of the day because they might be doing something specific (e.g. closing the store), or sometimes they don't do it because FedEx only comes once a day and they don't want to be holding boxes for the next day. I am sure there are other reasons as well that I was not told about.

I feel like some employees just say they "don't do phone orders" because it's the easy way out. I wish they had some official policy or procedure that everyone could follow instead of getting the runaround.

Just a general consensus: Do you guys do the Store Survey from your receipt? If so would you write this as a complain in the comment section? 
Yeah I know just dealing with other places trying to do phone orders the employees dont want to take the time to do, while in store all they have to do is ring it up and swipe the card or take the cash. Some people ... I just dont get it dont accept the job if you dont wanna do the work that comes with it.

You're right, but this chick told me "they don't do phone orders period". I just say ok and hung up, wasn't going to argue with her. The best phone order service I've ever gotten was from the Orlando Premium store. I called one night trying to order this sweatshirt and they told me "the folks in charge of taking phone orders were gone for the day and that they'll call me first thing the next morning and hold the item until then". They called that next morning but I wasn't available, so they called back later that day and still didn't get me, but leaving messages in the process. They called for the next three days trying to get a hold of me at which they did and got my order process even applied the 30% discount that was in store at the time without me even asking. Can't remember my mans name who took care of me, but that he did!! That's real service!!!

I saw kobe vii sharks at my local ross but just 4 pairs of sz 9. They were 59.99. Ross jacked up their prices. Shoes use to be cheaper.
They are catching on to this whole sneaker madness. Lol. Also miromar outlets didn't have anything except those ripstop neon air max 1's "fsr" and a bunch of gr basketball sneakers, nothing special.

The San Marcos Texas outlet had some Lebron soldiers (I forget the price)and some Tiger Hyperposites for like $140

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom