OFFICIAL APRIL'13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lucked out and picked these up at San Leandro for $69. Considering others before me posted the same, there was still a size 11 when I left. Might be more in the back.
View media item 371128

Other stuff I saw (sorry I didn't have time to snap pics)

Lebron X Carbon mostly small (7) and large (15) sizes $99

A couple flyknits size 6 and 7 $99

AJ 1 Retro High Marquette $59 Size 8 and 11

Last edited:
I lucked out and picked these up at San Leandro for $69. Considering others before me posted the same, there was still a size 11 when I left. Might be more in the back.

Other stuff I saw (sorry I didn't have time to snap pics)

Lebron X Carbon mostly small (7) and large (15) sizes $99

A couple flyknits size 6 and 7 $99

AJ 1 Retro High Marquette $59 Size 8 and 11
Damn I'd grab a pair of those Carbons if there's a size 11.5 or 12. I'll call tmrw and check my local outlet this week.

Stopped by perryville outlet factory store in md. They had a 9.5 I-95 posite max boot in gold for 70 dollars. Almost bought it just because of the discount but I quickly came to my senses and realized i don't even really like the shoe lol

Thanks for posting, what are the Flaws with B-Grade Air Max 95's? Is it the grey colors?

Jersey Gardens update

they have different flaws. i checked 3 pairs and they had lillte red arrow stickers that point out the flaws which i think was cool. they also have b-grade cool grey IX ($29.99) for infants, FSR as of this morning. They also have 20% off hash and 30% off clearance apparel

Last edited:
Thanks for posting, what are the Flaws with B-Grade Air Max 95's? Is it the grey colors?

My 2 pairs were flawless only had a red b grade stamp on the size tag. But i did go through 8 pairs checking for glue stains or eva foam marks on the Midsole.

Jersey Gardens update

they have different flaws. i checked 3 pairs and they had lillte red arrow stickers that point out the flaws which i think was cool. they also have b-grade cool grey IX ($29.99) for infants, FSR as of this morning. They also have 20% off hash and 30% off clearance apparel
Thanks for the info. Any Flaws you notice from the red arrows? also is it also 20% off the Air Max 95's?

Just called jersey gardens, they said they are "sold out", they only have the ones left that are paid for. Girl sounded pretty moody tho.

Prices on the foam air forces??

You know what... I had a brain fart and forgot. I'm sorry man. I don't remember them being too much of a deal though. They had a few in sizes 10.5-12 though (didn't check the other sizes) so you should be able to call.

I gotta stop going to San Leandro Clearance...yet another update

Managed to cop another AJ1 Retro J2K sz 10.5.  They had to search the back for one.

Also cop lebron 9 low Turquoise in sz 11 and AJ1 Retro Jokers in sz 11.

Other notables:

AJ1 Retro '97 TXT

AJ1 Retro "Michigans" (behind counter)

AJ 13 Retro Females (sz 4-6) behind counter

Lebron X Carbons 2 SIZE 15s (behind counter)

Air Max 90 Premiums size 11 (saw 2 different colorways (blk/purple/green) (blue/yellow/white))

Air Max 97 Premium (all silver OG) B Grade size 10s only

Free Run +3 EXT one pair of size 10.5..next bigger size 12

Nike MS78s

Lunarglide 4 in VOLT

Kukinis in all black and all blue

i-95 Posite Max (green) in 10.5

Hyperfuse Lows

Free Trainer 3.0

Pacquiao version Free TR1s

Kids sz 10-12..Free Forever in Pink

Last edited:
Jersey Gardens update

Thanks for the info. Any Flaws you notice from the red arrows? also is it also 20% off the Air Max 95's?

these are questions that you need to ask the employee when you call. keyword: call.

My bad if already posted, but has anyone seen Zoom Revis at the Outlets yet?

yes

from my post a few pages back

20130412193903.jpg

Nike Factory Store Perryville MD had the green white revis for 99.99 as of the end of last week.

Didn't see this mentioned before, but my local Costco (Hayward CA) is carrying 2 pack Nike Elite basketball socks for $18.
Black w/white, and white/blue, red, burgandy, or black.

Thanks for the suggestion! I called around the socal costcos.  The item no. is 733398.  They do not have them in the LA region.  Others may want to call their local costco and give them the item no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom