OFFICIAL APRIL'13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm marshalls by me too has the pillars too in grey/volt and midnight navy/maize colorways for 59.99...had like sizes 9.5-12...like one of each size for each color
this was in Buford, GA

Releasing this Saturday at the Nike Factory Outlet in Arundel Mills (MD) will be the Statue of Liberty Hyperposites. As of now no phones orders or holds. Price will be $179.99

friscogza

they had the maize/navy at marshalls in san bruno like a week and half ago. when i saw them it was a full size run.

was gonna get a pair but really want the grey/volt for that price

any one know where to get the grey/volt pillars in the bay

Last edited:
Releasing this Saturday at the Nike Factory Outlet in Arundel Mills (MD) will be the Statue of Liberty Hyperposites. As of now no phones orders or holds. Price will be $179.99
Damnn. Gotta hit up two of my boys and see if they can somehow make the trip. Shoe continues to elude me.

Did he mention when next week? I'm 30 mins away from deer park and wouldn't mind getting another pair of 13's to have for regular use at a discounted price. Thanks for the heads up.
No he did not mention when they would be getting them, I would call them and see if you can get an employee to give you that info. If I can stop by there I will and see if they will tell me but your best bet is to call them!

Hoping I come across a pair of Siren Red Roshes in my size 13 at Ross. Still kicking myself for passing on them last year.

Yet to see anything at Ross so far, but the Marshalls I have visited have been similar to what everyone else has posted.

Hoping I come across a pair of Siren Red Roshes in my size 13 at Ross. Still kicking myself for passing on them last year.

Yet to see anything at Ross so far, but the Marshalls I have visited have been similar to what everyone else has posted.

Expect not. all these pairs hitting ross are from Asia so sizes under 11 and more commonly under 9

San leandro update..mainly sz 10-11 that I was browsing

Free run 2 ext, jordan flight 91, ms78, griffey max 360, yots rache, free woven, hi dunk 07, kobe vii supreme, jordan retro 1 '97 txt, epic vtg, vortex vtg, am90 premium

Womens mainly 6-6.5. Air max 95 prm em, woven rosches, am1 premium, lunarglide 4.

This nice jacket was msrp 550..now 99.99. Great STEAL..a few size Mediums. 1 size L and S. Also they have Darren McFadden Stitched Raiders Jersey in L for $29.99 and Caron Palmer. 1 Frank Gore XL stitched 49ers jersey . These are ALL BLACK jerseys w/white numbers that are either outlined in red for 49ers or black for raiders.
View media item 379394View media item 379366View media item 379398

Last edited:
Only saw the "Michigan" Pillar's at my local Marshalls. I wanna cop those Grey/Volt ones!

If some of you guys are military, know someone who is, check the military exchanges from time to time. Seems after every major release of numbered Jordan's we get at least 2-4 pairs here on Ft Lewis, WA. I've picked up Cement 4's, Olympic 6's, True Blue 3's for some people in the past, all for around $128 and of course no tax. Granted we don't get anything limited, but the Kobe 8 Blue Lights/Blue Snakes are like $119, Lebron X Pressures and Homes were $143, KD's were $76, but have gone up to $95 with the V. We get most Hyperdunk lows for $90(?) and so on. Besides that very rarely does a sneaker sell out the first day. Case in point, I just saw the last Crimson 3 sell the other day for like $97.50. I purchased a pair of Kobe 7 Snow Leopards about 3 weeks ago for $28 after 75% off. Exchanges operate under the old school sneaker store setup, we never know when they get them, they just show up one day. Nobody lines up here. For the remainder of the time I'm stateside, I'll let you all know if something comes out here.

Last edited:
If some of you guys are military, know someone who is, check the military exchanges from time to time. Seems after every major release of numbered Jordan's we get at least 2-4 pairs here on Ft Lewis, WA. I've picked up Cement 4's, Olympic 6's, True Blue 3's for some people in the past, all for around $128 and of course no tax. Granted we don't get anything limited, but the Kobe 8 Blue Lights/Blue Snakes are like $119, Lebron X Pressures and Homes were $143, KD's were $76, but have gone up to $95 with the V. We get most Hyperdunk lows for $90(?) and so on. Besides that very rarely does a sneaker sell out the first day. Case in point, I just saw the last Crimson 3 sell the other day for like $97.50. I purchased a pair of Kobe 7 Snow Leopards about 3 weeks ago for $28 after 75% off. Exchanges operate under the old school sneaker store setup, we never know when they get them, they just show up one day. Nobody lines up here. For the remainder of the time I'm stateside, I'll let you all know if something comes out here.
I'm stationed over here in Travis AFB, CA and we don't have anything at all. I had better luck when I lived in Guam. But the base exchanges do have releases. It all depends on what base you're at. I know that the bases in San Antonio had a Bred 11 release but only got 25 pairs each for each stores. 

Hit the factory store in Orlando (Vineland) this morning, they had a BUNCH of fireberry Kobe 7s sizes 8-13 in stock (sorry no pics)
Found a couple other gems and a pair of air max 90 em (infared size 11.5) marked down to $90. Forgot to note the price on these...

Only one pickup today at the clearance store in Kissimmee $59.99
How much were the Penny's and what size were they? Thank You

Las America’s outlet will also have the bred 11's. Not sure if it's FCFS but I'm guessing it would be.

619-428-8849

I'm stationed over here in Travis AFB, CA and we don't have anything at all. I had better luck when I lived in Guam. But the base exchanges do have releases. It all depends on what base you're at. I know that the bases in San Antonio had a Bred 11 release but only got 25 pairs each for each stores. 

Saved me a trip then, because I'm going on PCS leave next month and I was planning to stop at Travis for the night. It's weird though, we're 2 hours from Beaverton and we don't ever get that many pairs......My family is going to SA next week, then I'll follow a month later. So Randolph, Lackland, and Ft Sam all got them.....But yeah, by far the best exchanges are the Navy Exchange. San Diego, NS Norfolk, Little Creek VA, and Jacksonville always had dope ish. I miss the Navy. Ah we'll, thanks for the heads up in SA though.

Just got word that Air Jordan 1 Chicagos will be in stock at South Chicago (chatham) Nike Factory Store this coming Saturday for $85.

FCFS

773-846-5460

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom