***Official Arizona Pick-Up Post***

I got these for a steal at the last minute of the Dunkxchange in Brea, CA.

Nike Dunk Low Pro SB "BUCK" sz. 8 Deadstock and 1000% authentic
172421968.jpg

TEAM DUNKINLO, if your not Dunkinlo your not on the team

I was out in Arizona a few weeks ago. I hadly saw anyone wearing sneakers because it was so hot. So are people into sneakers out there? Is there much going on?

Yeah we into sneakers....alot of folks only where their sneakers at night.. :rofl:
roll.gif

Crease your shoes already...

I got a nice little hook up when I was in Vegas... 18.5 All BLK for 50% off.
Crease your shoes already...

176267536.jpg

Vans Surfrider Foundation
176267541.jpg

Vanx x Dub Taps
176267556.jpg

Vans x Dub Taps
176267546.jpg

Surrender tee

Just picked up the Manu's today from PROPER
sz.10.5 because thats the best size to sell on ebay
176484180.jpg

^ I don't get all the love for the 2K3. They're very plain looking shoes. Is the performance that good?
[/center]

I got these today at Finish Line @ Scottsdale Fashion Square.
They were mis-marked @ $109 and I had a $10 coupon so I got them at $99 instead of the MSRP of $120 :pimp:
pimp.gif

180.JPG

Edit: I posted a review in the review forum
[/center]

Those are cool...although I don't know if I'd want to go walking around with a sony ad unless they are giving me a free PS3
[/b]
Post count from banned screen names: 8084​

183896434.jpg

Picked these up today. Sz. 9.5.
Nike Dunk Low Pro SPLATTER's!!!!!!!!!!!!

dunkinlo where did you get those splatters

"I've always liked sneakers;that was something I responded to even at six years old. I drove my mother crazy about getting me sneakers." -Jerry Seinfeld

^
I'm located in Socal now. I used to live in PHX about 4 months ago. I picked these up at a Sole Assasins event. I got them for a good price. They were in immaculate condition. The only thing wrong with them were that the Soles were dirty. Other than that they look DS!!! Except for a little dirty spot near the tongue of the shoes.
You'll have a hard time trying to find these in this size, and condition. The shoe itself is about 4 years old. And the sticker on the box is from UNDEFEATED. And it shows that they retailed for $100.

Back
Top Bottom