***Official Arizona Pick-Up Post***

Newest pick-up, just some original Air Max's. Not sure on the year or model, they just looked dope to me. Seriously one of the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. If anybody can provide me with some info on these it'd be appreciated.

[/b]
Mr Mike Corleone----ricky2104----kiknbaque4sho----QBs KING 32----NikeHolic23----
DiPlOmAt TDOt----GeedupTrickyG----kingofthesouthga----oldskoolin----Jordan Novice----mrshoeman----Darma D----JsR0CKSMYS0CKS----Trinidad 623----teh0529----leocabrera----christianmendoza----ThuG LyFe----flightrice23----xxracerx20xx----thaixiii----yasutomi1982----MarkMan23----babieblueballah----JORDANFOSHO----youngwill500----rafsjays----boo800800----
enziz2nize----houstontek----suckah4sole----FlyKrnGuy7----djni89----NguyenPowderIX----LittleFo0t----holidaysmore----eccentric chiq​

Looks like Air Max Burst or something similar.

BTW did anyone see the news about all the fake Nikes being seized in Tucson? Getting out of hand.

^^^^^^^^Those are the Air MAX 94 ^^^^^^^^^^
I Had some of those b4-They are very comfortable and do have the same sole as the Air Bust.

AZdemon, Do you still have any of the KJ's? (Converse Run n Slam) If so, any for sale?

185892404.jpg

Stussy world tour Bearbrick!!! GOOD LUCK GETTING ONE OF THESE!!!!!

185892361.jpg

185892337.jpg

185629084.jpg

supreme louisville slugger mini bat
SUPREME TEES
185628675.jpg

185628666.jpg

Diamond Supply co tee Will match SBTG's or Takashi's very well!!!
185628664.jpg

185628678.jpg

185892310.jpg

185629092.jpg

TEAM DUNKINLO, if your not Dunkinlo your not on the team

Quote:
I haven't been this dissapointed in a basketball shoe since the Ultraflights back in '03.

no way dude
ultraflights one of the greatest shoes i've ever played in

i play in em now, but i do see how they can get to be a factor in cutting up your ankles
although i dont have this problem, i wear thick socks just high enough to pass the shoe and i have no problem
but i do see it being a problem with some people

^No matter what I wore, they still managed to @#%$ up my ankles! The traction was real real good, but I couldn't get past the ankle digging.
[/b]
Mr Mike Corleone----ricky2104----kiknbaque4sho----QBs KING 32----NikeHolic23----
DiPlOmAt TDOt----GeedupTrickyG----kingofthesouthga----oldskoolin----Jordan Novice----mrshoeman----Darma D----JsR0CKSMYS0CKS----Trinidad 623----teh0529----leocabrera----christianmendoza----ThuG LyFe----flightrice23----xxracerx20xx----thaixiii----yasutomi1982----MarkMan23----babieblueballah----JORDANFOSHO----youngwill500----rafsjays----boo800800----enziz2nize----houstontek----suckah4sole----FlyKrnGuy7----djni89----NguyenPowderIX----LittleFo0t----holidaysmore----eccentric chiq​

Time to shut this post down......no hype....no retros.....no overpriced/limited crap.........strictly vintage heat!!!
3y63zv5.jpg

2qjcfn9.jpg

4hxc869.jpg

3y7gcvt.jpg

2ezqxib.jpg

47bnoqq.jpg

4fv04zs.jpg

[/b]
DiPlOmAt TDOt----GeedupTrickyG----kingofthesouthga----oldskoolin----Jordan Novice----mrshoeman----Darma D----JsR0CKSMYS0CKS----Trinidad 623----teh0529----leocabrera----christianmendoza----ThuG LyFe----flightrice23----xxracerx20xx----thaixiii----yasutomi1982----MarkMan23----babieblueballah----JORDANFOSHO----youngwill500----rafsjays----boo800800----enziz2nize----houstontek----suckah4sole----FlyKrnGuy7----djni89----NguyenPowderIX----LittleFo0t----holidaysmore----eccentric chiq​

^Congrats, you have just been the victim of a vicous :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

[/b]

Nice OG pickups.

This is what I picked up from Undefeated Silverlake Grand opening.

187301433.jpg

187301439.jpg

187301451.jpg

i went there last night roberto, as far as older stuff, they had oly 7s, melo and wht/bred 2s, bred and alt 13s, stussy dunk sb, superstar snakeskins... they had bred 2001 retro 1s, blk/cement 4s, spacejams, etc. but prices were premium consignment prices. for the recent releases, they had mars 4, black cat 4s, etc. send me a pm on iss if u need a tour guide. bring mucho dinero for flight club, i also went there last night to put some shoes on consignment and i didnt see a single pair for a good/steal price lol

thx warren. i have a few guides already, and am picking up my black elephant print jacket and ipod case.........maybe the belt, havent decided on that one yet. more or less just wanted to look around at both places and if anything strikes my fancy i might grab it.....more or less a relax/get away from the job weekend not so much a shoe hunt/spend weekend....but you know how that usually ends up :frown:

Hey warren, whatd you drop off at FC? I sold my Splatters the same day I dropped them off. They were in Pristine condition though!!!

just 2 pairs of ds neon 95s women's sizes, sizes 5.5 and 6. i copped em for cheap and priced em below retail. i was thinkin bout bringin a lot of stuff but i thought i'd be better off selling 'em on iss

188556070.jpg

Picked up the Union 180 Release day pack w / beer in sz. 9 DEADSTOCK, and some Superstar snakeskins.

188733045.jpg

Copped a couple TMX's LOL!!!
Update: Go ahead and add 5 more Elmo's to that total you see there!!!!!!!!!!!
Update: Add 2 more, Thats it I'm done at 18 elmo's. And I shipped the one off to my niece already!!! So thats 17 for ebay.

189117516.jpg

Picked these up today. Its been a while since I bought a pair of SB's. These are not my size. They're sz. 12. But they were only $70 so I couldn't pass on them.

VIEW MY EBAY AUCTIONS
UNION AIR FORCE 180's= Sz. 9 and Sz. 12
UNDEFEATED DUNK HI NL's sz. 10.5
search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZjoe_lbQQhtZ-1

Here's some more Tee shirt heat you can't get in AZ.

191368973.jpg

191368972.jpg

191368969.jpg

Supreme Holographic Box tee in sz. M.

They'll be on ebay soon, so if you like them keep checking back to this post for a link to the auction. Thank you!!!

^
Because I'm planning on getting the ONE TIME ONLY AIR MAXES, but if they release the Grapes from the TIER 0 Undefeated, I'll pick those up too. LOL!!!!

DunkinLo I'm thinking about going for the release . Give me a call tommorow and let me know how things are shaping up .

Back
Top Bottom