Official: ATL Hawks @ NJ Nets 11/6 7:30

Partial07-.png

VS

242644_LA.png
Atlanta Hawksers rest. Force turnovers.

New Jersey Nets 2-1
Jason Kidd, Vince Carter and Richard Jefferson should have
a big game. They beat the 76ers but they arnt playing well at
all. Keep the ball moving through kidd. capitalize on mistakes.

--Anyone watching this game? Any predictions?--

TEAMATLANTAHAWKS​

Well first of all, the Nets are 2-1.

Soon to be 3-1 after this game.
TEAM NJ NETS
MORE THAN A GAME.​

What's up with putting "PST" when both of these teams are on the east coast?
I'm herpes free, if it matters
some girls are bigger than others, some girls mothers are bigger than other girls mothers
Boycott Perishable Chinese Imports

Kidd & VC were banged up against the Sixers & Raps. A couple days off should get them back into form.

Kidd with the bruised thigh, Vince with the jammed thumb on his shooting hand. Hopefully both are better.

Im loving some of these matchups tonight.

Go Nets.
New Jersey Nets More Than A Game
#1 Marcus Williams #2 Josh Boone #5 Jason Kidd - C #7 Bostjan Nachbar
#11 Darrell Armstrong #30 Malik Allen #12 Nenad Krstic #15 Vince Carter #21 Antoine Wright
#24 Richard Jefferson #20 Jamaal Magloire #35 Jason Collins #51 Sean Williams

When we last left New Jersey, Tyronn Lue was burying the Nets with a buzzer-beating three for the win...

ERA10202042007_nr.jpeg
s at PG tonight.

We're the HAWKS. Change title.

If we can eliminate the turnovers we should be able to pull this one out. Mr. Triple-Double is gonna do him, but I'm not worried about Kidd. Dont let that bum RJ get off and we should be good. Josh you're not a PG nor a sharp shooter. Marvin keep it up, M.I.P.

I guess the Nets fans will be in here too, so if anyone is interested in section 114 seats, get at me.
Free Mike
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
TEAM BROOKLYN​

So far I can tell that Atlanta has improved even though it's early in the season but the Nets got this game tonight. :pimp:
pimp.gif

Go Nets!

Hopefully Vince has a good game, Kidd will be his usual triple double self.
TEAM EAGLES
Andrews - Baskett - Brown - Brown - Bunkley - Cole - Considine - Curtis - Dawkins - Gaither - Gocong - Herremans​
Howard - Jackson - Kearse - McNabb - Patterson - Runyan - Sheppard - Spikes - Tapeh - Thomas - Westbrook​

Game time.

We've got our 3rd different starting PG in as many games.

Acie...
pimp.gif

Can anyone Hawks fans tell what's wrong with JJ? (for those who are watching the streaming)
Yesterday and today off to a really slow start. Yesterday he didnt do much and it's looking the same way today.
TEAMATLANTAHAWKS​

Josh is playin some crazy d.
TEAMATLANTAHAWKS​
I AM.. The Remix Album

Stream would be appreciated o_o
TEAM EAGLES
Andrews - Baskett - Brown - Brown - Bunkley - Cole - Considine - Curtis - Dawkins - Gaither - Gocong - Herremans​
Howard - Jackson - Kearse - McNabb - Patterson - Runyan - Sheppard - Spikes - Tapeh - Thomas - Westbrook​

I don't even feel like we're playing well. Hawks are just playing worse. They are supposed to be much improved...I'm not seeing it. Joey J has done NOTHING.
TEAM NJ NETS
Kidd. Carter. Jefferson.​

I've seen about 20 lazy @#%$ passes from the Nets in this half alone. Rediculous. :smh:
smh.gif
Code:
    NEW YORK JETS_TEAMYANKEES_New Jersey NetsI'm a man who discovered the wheel and built the Eiffel Tower out of metal and brawn. That's what kind of man I am. You're just a woman with a small brain. With a brain a third the size of us. It's science.

Quote:
don't even feel like we're playing well. Hawks are just playing worse. They are supposed to be much improved...I'm not seeing it. Joey J has done NOTHING
TEAMATLANTAHAWKS​

That 1st half was pathetic.

Joe has started slow in the first two games, but ignited in the 2nd half...I'm praying that's what happens here.

We just look bad. We've still got no offensive flow (Woodson...)

We're lucky the Nets aren't running us out of the building, but I don't think they are playing that well either...

Back
Top Bottom