OFFICIAL Atlanta Falcons 2016 Season Thread - NFC SOUTH & CONFERENCE CHAMPIONS #RISEUP

Man the search is brutal on NT. Ive been trying to find our thread for over a year, had to log on to my computer and see that it was saved in my watched threads.

It’s gonna be a long year we got a lot to consider.
Should we make coaching changes (at the least OC)? **** yes
Why the **** is our defense still so undisciplined?DQ got some explainin to do
Why can dimitroff draft so well but can’t seem to get his coaching hires right? I dunno
Matt is still good enough but should we consider draftin his replacement soon to prepare for the future? Don’t think that’s a bad idea
Is jadakiss still as hard as it gets? ?

DQ is officially on the hot seat. That Colts game was circled for us to win the minute Luck retired. There should be no reality where we lose to Jacoby Brissett and rack up the most penalties in franchise history on top of that. Keanu Neal being out for another season is the official dark cloud. I don’t know where we go from here. We’re in a Super Bowl or bust situation and we’re looking like a bust 3 weeks in. It’s still early in the season though. I think we can turn it around and surprisingly it’s because of Dirk Koetter’s offensive schemes. There’s glimpses of genius being shown on some of our downs that I hadn’t seen since the Mike Smith era. The way we’ve been getting the ball to Julio should start to scare some defenses. Once Freeman can get his footing back I know our offense can be potent. I trust DQ to get the defense firing. The Eagles game week 2 is proof of that. Today’s game against the Titans is a MUST WIN

It’s gonna be a long year we got a lot to consider.
Should we make coaching changes (at the least OC)? **** yes
Why the **** is our defense still so undisciplined?DQ got some explainin to do
Why can dimitroff draft so well but can’t seem to get his coaching hires right? I dunno
Matt is still good enough but should we consider draftin his replacement soon to prepare for the future? Don’t think that’s a bad idea
Is jadakiss still as hard as it gets? ?

I was talking to my cousin during game 1 and was saying we may need to gear up for a new QB then went back and looked at Matt's contract :rolleyes. I do thibk we need to but that means he's riding pine for 2 years at least unless something happens.

Matt still very capable and has great games at times but he just needs to be consistent.

Defense :smh: if they would just play and not worry about big hits and ESPN type plays theyd be a lot better. Ive been surprisingly happy with the run defense past 2 weeks, hell of a lot better than previous years.

DQ bout to be on the hot seat he better shape up

The thing that frustrates me is that the OC is sitting up in the box. Bring your *** to the field and sit with Matt Ryan so yall can go over the game plan! Because stuff not clicking between them too!

I can’t blame Matt. It’s his 3rd OC in 4 seasons. He had to shed so much of Koetter’s style that he adopted early in his career only to have to adopt it all over again. Praying we right this ship man.

Game flow and chemistry no cant blame Matt at all or any of the offense. Adapting to new OC's for everyone im sure is trying.

The bonehead INTs yeah thats on Matt :smh:

Defense ... nah man same system since DQ took over no excuse for our defense to be this bad and undisciplined after all these years :angry:

Just saw on IG we made a trade with Philly last week for a safety.

That aint the issue its the defense as a whole. Not 1 position

2ae0aa80-799b-11ea-bb75-f1ae8b4ee46c.jpg
falcons25.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom