OFFICIAL AUGUST '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be giving updates on this spot every single time I visit my parents going forward.

Kenosha:

FSR Jordan 2012 white/black/red $79.99
FSR Jordan XX8 - some sort of weird Suns-like CW
FSR Jordan CP3.V - white/red $89.99 I think

Huge selection of ARod and Cutler jerseys, no Urlacher.
THESE?

Guys asking about colors should just call. Could mean the difference between getting and not getting your pair.

i got mine off nike with the swoosh discount. i was worried theyd end up going on sale, but didnt think i could beat $78

Will be giving updates on this spot every single time I visit my parents going forward.

Kenosha:

FSR Jordan 2012 white/black/red $79.99
FSR Jordan XX8 - some sort of weird Suns-like CW
FSR Jordan CP3.V - white/red $89.99 I think

Huge selection of ARod and Cutler jerseys, no Urlacher.

How much were the xx8s?

Picked up that lucky size 12.5 in the last shot 14 but at $129.99 it hardly felt like a deal at all. These released early December 2011 right? Sheesh!

Picked up that lucky size 12.5 in the last shot 14 but at $129.99 it hardly felt like a deal at all. These released early December 2011 right? Sheesh!
December 17th...it was a week before Xmas and 6 days before the shoe game was ruined by hypebeasts.

I'd pick up another pair or two of these for $130 any day of the week. The quality of them is insane compared to recent releases...

Went out to the clearance store in san leandro, really nothing there. Saw a couple of pairs of the livestrong free run 2s but thats all that caught my eye.

December 17th...it was a week before Xmas and 6 days before the shoe game was ruined by hypebeasts.

I'd pick up another pair or two of these for $130 any day of the week. The quality of them is insane compared to recent releases...

The quality is shockingly amazing! No glue stains, nice leather, nice nubuck on the toe. Can't complain on that front. I really bit because of the size 12.5 tho...

I ordered db dunks last Saturday and the guy said he would call if it didn't process but they would email me tracking and it takes 2-3 business days to process. So thursday i call and the manager can't find my order, maybe it was the name i gave? I used my moms billing name so i told him look under that but could not find it, so he said he would look more ito it and call me back, but still no call and no package today is Saturday again... My mom checked bank yesterday and the thing went through the card the 26th the saturday. Anyone has this happened before? This is nikeportland store i do not know how long shipping is though and im just freaking out

I ordered db dunks last Saturday and the guy said he would call if it didn't process but they would email me tracking and it takes 2-3 business days to process. So thursday i call and the manager can't find my order, maybe it was the name i gave? I used my moms billing name so i told him look under that but could not find it, so he said he would look more ito it and call me back, but still no call and no package today is Saturday again... My mom checked bank yesterday and the thing went through the card the 26th the saturday. Anyone has this happened before? This is nikeportland store i do not know how long shipping is though and im just freaking out
never had it take more than a week, probably wouldn't have shipped until monday though

Chicago South still has BHM Jordan 1 Mids from 9 up out front.  Jordan 1 Jokers there too now.  Couple of phats.  Penny V Crimson.  Penny II Cyber Black for 59.99.

Plenty of decent stuff.

Went to Hibbett Sports today and they had a buy one get 50% off sale on select items. Although it wasn't a great pickup, I ended up paying 175 for the Diamond Turfs and Turf Jet '97. Pretty good deal in my book.

I picked up Doernbecher AF1s for $25 today at Chicago South. Not many sizes left. The ones they had were the 2012 edition (3m, jordan 4 netting, glow in the dark sole)

Cincinnati Premium(Monroe) was dead as usual. The place has the WORST prices of any outlet I have ever been to.

Bo Jackson for $80
JB Super.Fly for $109 :x

Just stay away from all Ohio outlets.

Side note the Nike "outlet" system seems to be to just be changing over to mixed retail. The have some old styles but its mostly junk. I have been to 9 or 10 outlets in the last week and the was only 1 or 2 deals such as Air Max 1s on sneakersteal for $41. Everything else in these store from Florida to Ohio is just $10 off retail. You'll have better luck using clearence section on NDC.

But hey the employees claims its about to be outlet season. Good luck to all.8)

Picked up the air Jordan 8 retro bugs bunny for $140 from The Howell Nike factory at Tangier Outlets....last pair tho. Said they may be getting the play offs in a week or so. Also Great Lakes Crossing Nike Outlet has the Air Jordan 1 RTTG white and black for 99.99 plenty of sizes left

i think that's good info for those who may not have happened to see a cheaper price. as well as the person who posted.

boys in daycare mode :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom