OFFICIAL AUGUST '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think that's good info for those who may not have happened to see a cheaper price. as well as the person who posted.

boys in daycare mode :lol:

love when people like you run your mouth and have no idea what you are talking about.

the comment was made for the people who's comment I deleted that were complaining about the price.

cant respect the staff and you'll be gone. its as simple as that.

nobody disrespected you, so no reason to threaten me thats kinda petty/emotional.

also, you can't really expect people to know you deleted extra posts. normally the mod comes through and edits the comments on the post the user had. so your bad for not doing that if anything. (no disrespect to staff)

i think that's good info for those who may not have happened to see a cheaper price. as well as the person who posted.

boys in daycare mode :lol:

nobody disrespected you, so no reason to threaten me thats kinda petty/emotional.

also, you can't really expect people to know you deleted extra posts. normally the mod comes through and edits the comments on the post the user had. so your bad for not doing that if anything. (no disrespect to staff)

dont play innocent. statements like what i highlighted are a direct sign of disrespect for what we are trying to do around here.
the comment wasnt made for you and the people who's comments were deleted know i was talking to them.

just because YOU just came in here and started running your mouth doesnt mean what your interpretation of how this section is run is accurate. comments have been deleted for about a year now. take the time to observe for w while then comment next time.

Last edited:
This is a resourceful thread so Please more posting (pics, price, size, locations)  & less complaining,opinions and ranting.

dont play innocent. statements like what i highlighted are a direct sign of disrespect for what we are trying to do around here.
the comment wasnt made for you and the people who's comments were deleted know i was talking to them.

just because YOU just came in here and started running your mouth doesnt mean what your interpretation of how this section is run is accurate. comments have been deleted for about a year now. take the time to observe for w while then comment next time.

if you just keep the post and delete the comments this doesnt happen. and if you hadn't explained what you actually did, the series of events would be indicative of daycaring the thread. no disrespect, just is what it is.

you're the one making threats, and I'm not "running my mouth", i responded based on what was visibly posted in the thread. and again, previously mods would delete/replace the comments. this scenario alone is enough to warrant deleting/replacing the comments instead of the entire post.

i dont really care though as long as people can acknowledge when a price posted is higher than other easily accessible places none of this back and forth is relevant to me :lol:

Last edited:

if you just keep the post and delete the comments this doesnt happen. and if you hadn't explained what you actually did, the series of events would be indicative of daycaring the thread. no disrespect, just is what it is.

you're the one making threats, and I'm not "running my mouth", i responded based on what was visibly posted in the thread. and again, previously mods would delete/replace the comments. this scenario alone is enough to warrant deleting/replacing the comments instead of the entire post.

i dont really care though as long as people can acknowledge when a price posted is higher than other easily accessible places none of this back and forth is relevant to me :lol:

if you respected the staff then this doesnt happen. yes, i am the one telling you you wont be part of the site if you cant respect the staff and i mean it.
i left the post with someone confirming you can get the shoes cheaper so your point is mute.

you arent contributing anything to the thread so keep it moving instead of trying to be the people's champ.

Sawgrass Outlet as of this morning
954-837-0329

Aisles. Most were FSR.

View media item 527450View media item 527451View media item 527452View media item 527453View media item 527454View media item 527455View media item 527456View media item 527457View media item 527458View media item 527459View media item 527460
Also had the Hyperflights you guys been going back and forth about for $120

Hash Wall

$40 up to size 10
View media item 527461
Only pair I saw size 13 $70 I think
View media item 527465
A couple pairs random sizes $140 I think
View media item 527462
Only pair. Price not marked.
View media item 527463
Might of had a couple pairs. Can't remember.
View media item 527464
Also had a bunch of scattered sizes of Jordan 2012 for I think $80. Should be these below. Something like that.

View media item 527477

Last edited:
Got a huge haul at ross some jordan hoodies kobe shirts and a bunch of t-shirts including three kobe's the adidas 2000 kobe vii duke and sharks,also they had some lebron jades but not in my size they still have all the above in a few sizes,Ross at dolphin mall miami,fl

Got a huge haul at ross some jordan hoodies kobe shirts and a bunch of t-shirts including three kobe's the adidas 2000 kobe vii duke and sharks,also they had some lebron jades but not in my size they still have all the above in a few sizes,Ross at dolphin mall miami,fl

Always seeing people pick up great deals at Ross. Wish we had one around me.

LEBRON JADES AT ROSS?!?! What the? For years now all I find are size 15-18 pony and shaq(not the new reissues/the cheap ones. Never anything worth getting at the 10 ross stores around me. =/

Naaaaah I was just there 2 days ago!! Gotta go back :/

To add to the Ross deals mentioned above. Got those kobe vii dukes in my Sz for $36. Had a friend ring me up, and it was double discount week. Not much else in store at Chantilly, VA. The shoes are very uncomfortable though lmao oh well

Edit: 1 pair LeBron jades is kids sized in my store, so no need to get excited about them showing up at your local ross

Last edited:
To add to the Ross deals mentioned above. Got those kobe vii dukes in my Sz for $36. Had a friend ring me up, and it was double discount week. Not much else in store at Chantilly, VA. The shoes are very uncomfortable though lmao oh well

Edit: 1 pair LeBron jades is kids sized in my store, so no need to get excited about them showing up at your local ross
Double discount week?

Double discount week?

if you don't know what it is, then it probably doesn't apply to you.
reading what he typed, it was probably an employee discount promo the store was running for its employees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom