OFFICIAL AUGUST '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
All these Reebok outlets are saying they don't do phone orders anymore. Is that true or am I getting finessed?

617-924-3016
Ordered three pairs today
Guy was very helpful on the phone
I called an outlet in sc last week and they wouldn't ship. Glad they didn't cuz the price I got today couldn't be beat!

617-924-3016
Ordered three pairs today
Guy was very helpful on the phone
I called an outlet in sc last week and they wouldn't ship. Glad they didn't cuz the price I got today couldn't be beat!
what was your price shipped?

Gonna call tomorrow.

Hillsboro Clearance
20% off all Men's kicks
30% off most apparel
View media item 1674094View media item 1674095View media item 1674097View media item 1674103View media item 1674104View media item 1674105View media item 1674106View media item 1674109View media item 1674110View media item 1674112View media item 1674118View media item 1674119View media item 1674122Also Kobe X Elites in 8, 10, 11 for $149
KD VI elites in scattered sizes even saw a 15 for $149
LBJ Elites in scattered sizes for $149 or $159 can't remember
AG dunks came out to like $55
Disposables came to $38
Dorothy dunks are $54
De La highs are $79
Roshes were $34
Can't remember the price on the ATC's
HILLSBORO, TX CLEARANCE STORE

Nike (Orange) Factory Store has their shoes on the walls with an additional 20% off, socks are an additional 30% off, and I don't recall if there were any extra discounts for clothing.  Place was jam packed with people.  Discounts go through Sunday.

Side note: Manager told me a new Nike location will be opening up soon at The Pike in Long Beach and that Corona is a future planned/possible site.

Last edited:
Nike Rosemont Il has the jordan 5 pro stars fsr 179 Kobe x purple and the wine cw for 150 lebron data 150 kd purple black pink 109 kd neon yellow/green and blue 79$ all fsr sorry no pics was crazy in there

Nike (Orange) Factory Store has their shoes on the walls with an additional 20% off, socks are an additional 30% off, and I don't recall if there were any extra discounts for clothing.  Place was jam packed with people.  Discounts go through Sunday.

Side note: Manager told me a new Nike location will be opening up soon at The Pike in Long Beach and that Corona is a future planned/possible site.

They are almost done with the one on the pike. No opening date yet tho

Read above, I already posted
thanks actually picked them up from jersey gardens today for $30. Steal imo if you are a big fan of Frank Thomas especially. Also hoped they got released. Only Reebok's I own... Back to Nike lol

At the Orange factory today. Same deals mentioned as in the post above. A couple of pics from the store:
View media item 1675143View media item 1675147View media item 1675149

Westgate San Jose

20% off hash

Lebron 12 All Stars was on hash, total $120+tax. Looked like FSR, ask if you need a size. They also have the $25/$50 discount card promo running.

Unfortunately I forgot to snap pics but there were some pretty good sales at Jackson outlets today. Here's the prices I could remember:

Dunk Warmth Low - $30

Eric Koston Warmth - $30

Dazzle Dunks - $60

DLS Dunks - $85

20% off hash

And this sweet Nike SB bookbag for $35

Why would I joke about that??? This is the ES in Oregon it's been like this the past 4 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom