OFFICIAL AUGUST '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

not only that where the air unit is at,its creased like a mofo. youre not trolling. you didnt just take ur sneakers off and put these in a box and claim u found these on sale.
Y'all do realize people can try these on and walk around the store in them and then put them back

Some fat footed brother probably stretched them out

^ this is a perfect example of nikes return policy. You can wear any shoe purchased at a Nike retailer, wear them, drag them around, crease them, then return them no questions asked. It's a great deal for the consumer. It's the retailer who decides to put these on the floor for sale, either for retail or discounted. Either way these will be purchased by someone and Nike will get their cut. Onto the next update!

Orlando I Drive Clearance DEAD 

FL CITY Clearance 30% all footwear. Seems like they trying to move inventory.  Some options priced $29.99 - $39.99 plus the 30%

Potomac Mills clearance did the same thi last Wednesday 30% off pretty much everything, but then on the weekend went to 20%

Nike Livermore Jordan 14 oxidized green sz 11. $190

View media item 2120710

Are outlets allowed to sell shoes in this condition? I'm going to report this to my friend who works at Nike corporate.. I'll check back with what he says we should do. It is a bad look for the brand to sell products in this condition and I don't think corporate will like this at all.

Last edited:
NFS and NCS sells items that vary from new out of the box to returned items with wear. It's the buyers discretion when choosing these products and if the condition bothers the buyer then they have the option to speak to a manager for a fair reduction of price. It's true, if you don't buy it, someone else will. There's been far worse conditions out there that's been happily purchased.

Again, Nike customer service is best in class so don't hesitate to ask for what may be a legitimate concern. We should be able to move on from this topic from here.

Thanks everyone,

Are outlets allowed to sell shoes in this condition? I'm going to report this to my friend who works at Nike corporate.. I'll check back with what he says we should do. It is a bad look for the brand to sell products in this condition and I don't think corporate will like this at all.

Those bad boys have been through a tournament. 4 regulation games at least.

Can't say I've ever seen a pair that worn at an outlet.

Back to the updates. Local Ross (Laurel MD) was fairly well stocked with the following (scattered sizes)

D-Rose 5 - 49.99
Tons of Nike Football cleats, detachable and molded for 17.99-19.99
Hyperdunk 2014 in all black, white and blue, and a black and blue team color - 54.99

Local Marshalls had GS Referee 11's size 6.5Y $39.99 had two pairs left. By local meaning Orlando FL

Last edited:
NFS and NCS sells items that vary from new out of the box to returned items with wear. It's the buyers discretion when choosing these products and if the condition bothers the buyer then they have the option to speak to a manager for a fair reduction of price. It's true, if you don't buy it, someone else will. There's been far worse conditions out there that's been happily purchased.

As a Nike consumer, you're allowed to "test drive" the product. Then determine if you want to keep that product or return it, in some cases for more than year after purchase. It's why Nike has the best customer service for that reason alone. Just because you return a pair of shoes after you've won a basketball tournament doesn't mean they have to put it on the floor. I remember in one of the Nike I.D threads people were ordering shoes left and right with hideous designs and personal lettering ids then returning them to outlets. From my understanding is that outlets and retailers are supposed to return those ids back to headquarters. Instead these outlets turned around and were selling them on the floor. So I'm guessing the store management can decide weather to sell or not.

Nike AJKO Black/Red at 99 at Louisville Factory Store. Saw sizes 10 and up. Not sure about phone orders though.

Idk if this counts as requests but could someone answer what the 20% discount is and if all outlets do the 20% off hash wall thing?

20% - 30% are usually the promos on selected Fridays to Sundays sometimes Thursday to Monday on special events, and are applied to the hash wall--of shoes--and/or apparel etc. on selected dates. Promos vary and the easiest yet direct way to find out is calling your local store to answer your question.

are we still talking about the Oxidized? c'mon son 

Where your contribution to this thread??

Speaking of oxidized 14s, they're no longer on hash. Someone actually snagged them. Nike wins!

Nike Livermore
(925) 454-1272

All fsr but call just to make sure. They take phone orders.

View media item 2122221View media item 2122223View media item 2122224View media item 2122225View media item 2122227View media item 2122228View media item 2122232View media item 2122235View media item 2122237
Honorable mention for golden state colorway Kobe IX $109.99 fsr

Talarias go up to sz 11 but you can ask for larger sizes; they're in the back.

Sawgrass Nike Outlet

Foamposite University Blue sz 10 up by registers

Someone returned Jordan V Black Metallics sz 10.5 while I was there. Employee was walking around with the box.

Last edited:
I always forget to post in here.

Last weekend in Folsom, CA:

APC x Nike All Court in White/Black for $24.99 in nearly a full size run. It was a few days ago so I'm not sure if they still have them.

Nike Livermore Jordan 14 oxidized green sz 11. $190

View media item 2120710

thats Nikes fault for having the quality so piss poor.

Last edited:
not only that where the air unit is at,its creased like a mofo. youre not trolling. you didnt just take ur sneakers off and put these in a box and claim u found these on sale.
Somebody doesnt know the Nike return policy, lmfao. And he just happened to have inserts too? Sheesh........Why isnt this believable, they`re sitting on nike.com too.

Nike clearence outlet Orlando Florida. Chrome 6s 129.99 additional 30 percent off so 90.99. Full size run. But 30 percent sale ends on Sunday.

They were playing games with me. I asked for any more size besides te 10.5 display. They say it's the last one. I asked 6 workers. First 5 workers said last size. 6th worker said actually we have a full size run its just in the boxes still and they haven't taken it out yet. There's alotnof shipments so it's going to be a while. After I pay for the 10.5, they bring out a 9.5 which is my size. I go right back and ask for an exchange and why did they say there was only one doe left when clearly they have another. I have to wait back in a long *** line but I'm happy I got my pair for 96 and some change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom