OFFICIAL August 2009 Store/Website Reports: NEWBIES READ DIRECTIONS..VOL. why are we so amazing....

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

Originally Posted by kobehead

Free burrito w/purchase of drink at Baja Fresh tomorrow.

http://www.facebook.com/p...d=91300429034&ref=mf

most of socal is excluded,
frown.gif

last time the line was as long as a hoh camp out
eek.gif
Wow. My location is not excluded.
grin.gif
smokin.gif

same here

does anyone have a picture of the nike's that had the patent leather trim just like the XI's ?

they were at ross and i would have copped had they had my size... i just want the name.

Finishline.com suddenly had the Jordan CDP 11/12 in size 12 - my size; I bought one and it appeared to be the only one because now it's showing up asunavailable. Keep an eye out - more sizes might pop up randomly.

d'oh, we'll see what happens. the confirmation email came in after the order went through... we'll see if i get a shipping confirmation.

^^they will give you all those confirmations both order and shipping and STILL cancel ur order so don't be surprised and if u get it....great
smile.gif

At Ross, I picked up some Blue Chip Lows (Pink Ribbon Kay Yow) Women's size 10.5 (Men's size 9). $24.99

nikekayyow2531b9f9rh2.jpg

They had a pair in Women sizes 10, 9.5, 9, 8.5 (Men's 8.5, 8, 7.5, 7). PM and Paypal me ASAP so I can pick some up for you.

Saw a pair of B-grade Poison SB's at my local Ross size 10. I really wasn't feeling them so i passed. Other than that nada

was just on everybodys fav auction site (ebay) found a seller that goes by "quiglie" has a store that has lebrons, foamslite, dunks,jordan 1 and alot of alife stuff. story short i offered 43.00 for jordan 1 straps they accepted and lebron vi for 44.00 and shipped was 11.00 so check it out a lot of nicestuff.

Originally Posted by reakeon23

was just on everybodys fav auction site (ebay) found a seller that goes by "quiglie" has a store that has lebrons, foamslite, dunks,jordan 1 and a lot of alife stuff. story short i offered 43.00 for jordan 1 straps they accepted and lebron vi for 44.00 and shipped was 11.00 so check it out a lot of nice stuff.
hopefully hell take 40 for those kobes, nothing in my size
frown.gif

Originally Posted by gingerdunks

Saw a pair of B-grade Poison SB's at my local Ross size 10. I really wasn't feeling them so i passed. Other than that nada
Seen those too...also passed.
AZ Ross update. (Christown Mall)
Bgrades Bgrades and more brades.
325018-013_10.jpg

Plus ZF96's, some Shox (they all look the same to me) and some Vandal's

Originally Posted by moneyallthetime

At Ross, I picked up some Blue Chip Lows (Pink Ribbon Kay Yow) Women's size 10.5 (Men's size 9). $24.99

nikekayyow2531b9f9rh2.jpg

They had a pair in Women sizes 10, 9.5, 9, 8.5 (Men's 8.5, 8, 7.5, 7). PM and Paypal me ASAP so I can pick some up for you.

I don't mind a bit of pink in my kicks (95 lavas) cause I feel I can pull it off but these joints here are as feminine as shoes can get.

Nothing too major to report from my Ross run today...

Nike Air Jordan XX Fusions Sz.13 - $26.99
Nike Air Hyperdunk Sz.11 - $26.99
Nike Air Max BW Classic Watershields Sz.8 - $26.99
True Religion Chucks FSR basically - $16.99

Back
Top Bottom