Official AUGUST 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS ALLOWED

Click here for LAST MONTH'S Nike Outlet Thread.

Thanks to everyone who contributes both regularly and here and there. Again, this thread exists as a source for information, so let's all do what we can to keep it that way.

Basic rules - By entering this thread, you agree to follow all rules and accept a warning/suspension when in violation:

- Do not quote more than two pics.
- NO requests. Any information worth posting will be posted.
- NO pointless/useless comments like

Oh darn, wish I was a size xx!

Wack update, thanks for nothing.

- Keep junior-high back-and-forth banter or comments to PM or Email.
- Any questions regarding size and fit belong in 
Sneaker Reviews.
- Any posts regarding pick-ups from outlets or stores belong in Sneaker Showcase.
- Any buying and selling belongs in NT Buy/Sell in the respective size forum.
- No self promotion (posting referral links).

These are not MY rules; these are the rules set by the creators of Niketalk.

What's a GOOD update?

- First and foremost, state the exact location. Do not post a store name and leave readers hanging. Posting phone numbers is not necessary but more info = better update.

- If you have pics, post them!

Need directions or phone numbers for a certain Nike retail location? Nike Store/Outlet Info

How to make a phone order:

- Call the store
- Request the item
- Have credit card & shipping info ready

Methods for searching for a product (have the style code ready):

For those who are a bit hesitant about using Nikefind or the Nike product searching methods, here's a basic step-by-step. I just did it with an item that was in the outlet over two months ago and the entire process took me less than half an hour.

1. Chat with a Nike Customer Service Rep.
2. State you are looking for a product and give the style code. Speed up the process by finding the product code before hand.
3. If the product is available somewhere, the Rep will give you a list of locations along with phone numbers.
4. Call the numbers, request the product. Some may have them, some may not.
5. Place your order over the phone with credit card; ask for a manager (for general safety).

Why is my comment not showing?

We're trying to reduce clutter. Free-posting is NOT allowed.

What's considered a 'non-clutter' comment?

Anything that provides info. A flaw in a B-Grade item, a store that will/won't price match, and so on. If a question has been answered, don't beat a dead horse.

Deer Park NY

Half cents black & green 99.99
air max 2010+ all black 99.99
trainer 1.2 black and silver 47.99
lunar vortex black and grey, black and orange, purple acg coloway (grey & neon on the hash wall size 11 only) 69.99 or 79.99 hard time remembering
Red & white DT 96 on the hash wall not fsr 79.99
2010 hyperdunk All Black hash wall not fsr 79.99
SIZE 11 ONLY Concord Lebron 7 PS 79.99
lebron dri fit shorts Black & Yellow 24.99

Check your local Rugged Wearhouse for:

Shox BB4 HOH
Kobe V Blk/Blk
Kobe V Draft Day
Mutliple colors of hyperdunks lows and high
Lebron 8 Blk/Red

Originally Posted by JayZ2001

Shox BB4 HOH
Kobe V Blk/Blk
Kobe V Draft Day
Lebron 8 Blk/Red
Nice nice, know the prices?

Nike Outlet Flemington Nj

Nike Zoom Huarache TR Low - Men's - White/Varsity Royal/Volt colorway $49.97 or $51.97 mostly FSR

Nike Factory Store
1650 Premium Outlets Blvd., #601
Aurora, IL 60504
(630) 585-9568

I do not remember details about size runs on all these shoes, but I have provided the store's phone number along with the style and color codes for each shoe to make calling and asking yourself as easy as possible.

Nike Factory Store
8510 South Cottage Grove Ave
Chicago, IL 60619

(773) 846-5460

I do not remember details about size runs on all these shoes, but I have provided the store's phone number along with the style and color codes for each shoe to make calling and asking yourself as easy as possible.

*Very limited sizes left on these.  Most got cleared out with the F&F weekend.

*Only 2 size 8s sitting on the shelves when I left just before close Sunday.  Employee said someone came in Saturday and bought up a bunch.  However, they did have a size 11 when I had them check in the back for me.

315371002.jpg

CHICAGO FACTORY 630-585-9568
WOODBURY FACTORY 845-928-8838
CAMARILLO FACTORY  805-384-4480

If anyone can help, I would appreciate it much. I am trying to find a store to price match for those Kobe V Blackouts at the $39.97 price. The previous Tucson Outlet no longer has them and I don't know which other outlet has them at that price. A picture of a receipt would help also.

Thanks in advance

Originally Posted by bighead balrog

If anyone can help, I would appreciate it much. I am trying to find a store to price match for those Kobe V Blackouts at the $39.97 price. The previous Tucson Outlet no longer has them and I don't know which other outlet has them at that price. A picture of a receipt would help also.

Thanks in advance

i dont know why the ink is faded on the price

i can also scan if if it would help

94326b36fdca661bd03031a1316793862f896acb_r.jpg

ddc363036845cc9d6a55d5a507b3af23ba9cf923_r.jpg

Originally Posted by bighead balrog

Thanks in advance
Here is mine from the past weekend @ The Block Orange, CA

Just finally found those USA shorts at my Marshalls they just pulled them off the truck today the manager said. They had white,navy and France and Mexico pairs I believe as well. Bought them and threw them on for my league games tonight. If they feel as great as they do now I'm gonna have to go get a few more at that price

Just wanted to also say how cool it is for u guys to provide dude looking for the blackouts with pics of yalls receipt. Always great to see fellow NT helping out instead of worrying about compensation.

Originally Posted by Epic800

Originally Posted by JayZ2001

Shox BB4 HOH
Kobe V Blk/Blk
Kobe V Draft Day
Lebron 8 Blk/Red
Nice nice, know the prices?

Sorry about that. All were $59.99

@DMX: Thanks, never knew abt that coupon and how to obtain it... that's Y I'm asking. Only coupons I normally use is for Foot Locker. SN: For anyone in DE looking:
Rugged Warehouse 3202 Kirkwood Highway, Wilmington DE. Heading there tomorrow to see if any of the kicks mentioned by JayZ2001 are in stock.

Originally Posted by Hussman25

@DMX: Thanks, never knew abt that coupon and how to obtain it... that's Y I'm asking. Only coupons I normally use is for Foot Locker. SN: For anyone in DE looking:
Rugged Warehouse 3202 Kirkwood Highway, Wilmington DE. Heading there tomorrow to see if any of the kicks mentioned by JayZ2001 are in stock.

F&F coupons are easily obtained by just asking a employee, a few weeks before the sale starts. They don't get mad if you only ask for one...

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Just finally found those USA shorts at my Marshalls they just pulled them off the truck today the manager said. They had white,navy and France and Mexico pairs I believe as well. Bought thm and threw thm on for my league games tonight. If they feel as great as they do now I'm gonna have to go get a few more at that price

Just wanted to also say hOw cool it is for u guts to provide dude looking for the blackouts with pics of talks receipt. Always great to see fellow NT helping out instead of worrying about compensation.
Was there anymore? and which Marshall? Thanks in advance

just came from Marshall's in my area. still no USA shorts. I doubt this area will get them. (Mission Viejo, CA)

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

just came from Marshall's in my area. still no USA shorts. I doubt this area will get them. (Mission Viejo, CA)
No USA shorts in La Mirada, CA and Sante Fe Springs, CA. sigh.

USA shorts in LA jolla, CA. Nada at TJJ MAXX Clairemont and Mira Mesa, CA.

Still need the USA lebrons jersey.

Sikwiidit - I saw one Lebron jersey at my Marshalls yesterday in a Navy/Large for 24.99 but im in Central Florida

This is my first post at Niketalk, but I'm pretty sure I got the idea of this thread from July. 
Went to the Kittery, ME outlet this weekend, they had these Air Max 95 for $41.97 mens sizes up to 12

Boxes were  beat up:

Here's the item number:

They also had all sizes of Jordan 1 Phat Low white/red colorway 59.99, Kobe V Black/Black and Lakers colorways 79,99, Flightposite 2's in copper/black for 79.99, three different colorways of Jordan CP3 iv's and nothing else really special. The hashwall had some Jordan 1 Phat high for 59.99 in a Teal/Purple colorway but only in size 12, 13, and 14, and Penny 1's in Black/Purple for 47.97 in random sizes.

I thought the AM95's were the best deal so I grabbed them.

Their phone number is 201 451 6094

Back
Top Bottom