Official AUGUST 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS ALLOWED

Ross has Nike Zoom Hyperfuse Low All-Star Game 2011 Hollywood 3D Blue...40 bucks

LA area 

getIconLogo.do

just got mine

YOUR WELCOME

Concord Mills Mall, Concord NC .. not a lot of FSR's from what I saw, went back 2x to try and get this information as accurate as possible
Air Carnivores in the black/green with purple accents colorway $64.99 9-10.5 sizing pretty scattered
Air Max Sensation in black purple $64.99 biggest size I saw was 10.5 with mostly 9s and 9.5s

Zoom KD 3 black/orange colorway and all black colorway .. both were $59 8.5 to 10, but from what I saw lots of sz 11, 12 and 13
and speaking of size 11 the Flightposite 2's in zinc/black are going for $59 in size 11.  All others for that colorway were $79.  Didn't look to be that many of that colorway in stock, it seems to be going quick.  The all black Flight 2s are still $90

Kobe V (3 colorways) black/silver accents. home playoff colorway and White with del sol accents.  all three were $99 and from what I saw appeared to have a pretty wide range of sizes.  **I remember the black CW and playoff home Kobe's being available the last time I was at Concord. 

Dunk Hi AC (2 colorways) red/white & all black.  Display said $35 but most of the boxes red $44.  not too many of these left I saw mostly in size 9.5 to 10 for both. 

Various Blazer High and Mids, the highs went for $47 and the box said colorway was varsity royal, but it looked more purple to me.  As for the others Blazers, same price or less I believe but one was blue, and the other purple .. both Mid cuts ** on second thought that Blazer high premium mighta been these http://counterkicks.com/2...foamposite-one-colorway/

as for the hash rack, three size 8.5 Cough Drop Foam going for $119.  and various sizes of All white Skylons for $49 and Nike Dunks/ dunk lows for $49 as well.  

Originally Posted by qwertoponon

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

smithfield nc

kobe V home and blackout still 99.99
lebron 8 all black stil 109.99
NUTHIN oh hash wall
Man I live in NC and Smithfield never has ANYTHING! 
tired.gif
talked to the manager up there today said they should have a shipment of carnivore's friday or monday. i'll check it out this weekend

Great Lakes Crossing
Auburn Hills, MI

Air LWP Go Red/Black (scattered sizes) 41.79
Hurache Trainer (silver/black) (scattered sizes)
Air Force One Premium (grey with clear bottom)(FSR) 79.99
Half Cent (black/green) (FSR) 99.99
Air 3 (black/blue) (scattered sizes) 31.79
Lebron 8 GS (black/black) (3y-7y) 59.99

Athlete's Foot in Fox Valley Mall, Aurora, IL still had black royal and white royal Penny IIIs on their walls for $90. They also had the purple and cranberry 1/2 cents for $40 off, which comes out to $150 I think. Not exactly cheap, but they are there if you are having trouble finding any of these in your size.

Can someone post a currently valid Footlocker birthday coupon? Thanks.

The Nike Outlet in Cypress, TX had NOTHING. Literally, NOTHING.
And not now, but always.

The only good news is, they do price match if you show up physically with your items in store, if you bought something at higher price than other stores.

nike air max penny 1 "suns" are 47.97 called and the sign say 69.97 but rings up 47.97....so you better call back and check!!!

Orlando International Drive

they had air max 24/7 in a few colors for 129 and a bunch of cmft 11 for 69.  Nothing really that good

MOVE AS FAST AS YOU CAN I GOT THIS INFO LATE IDK WHATS STILL AVAILABLE....

Centralia, WA has the Anodized (Foam) AJ1 in the Uni Blue and Blaccout colorways for $19.99 smaller sizes only in Centralia, WA 360.736.7434

Aurora, IL had a FSR of the Penny 1 "Suns" for $47.97 630.585.3568

Kissimmee Clearance has the AM95 "Slate" for $69.99 unknown size run.... we all should know this number by now 407.396.0500

Jerz Gardens has GS sizes 3.5-7Y on the Penny 1 "Orlando" for $49.99 and a bunch of Carnivores for $34.97 pretty good size run

Lebanon Clearance has AM90 white/deep burg/var red in limited sizes for $49.99

still showing 8.5 and 13 in the "Falcons" colorway of the Diamond Turfs for $69.99 I reported earlier this month in Dawsonville, GA

as I'm sure many of you know Orion 7s were dropped to $79.99 at South Chi they had sizes 8-18 Wednesday afternoon

glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Agent0024

MOVE AS FAST AS YOU CAN I GOT THIS INFO LATE IDK WHATS STILL AVAILABLE....

Centralia, WA has the Anodized (Foam) AJ1 in the Uni Blue and Blaccout colorways for $19.99 smaller sizes only in Centralia, WA 360.736.7434

Aurora, IL had a FSR of the Penny 1 "Suns" for $47.97 630.585.3568

Kissimmee Clearance has the AM95 "Slate" for $69.99 unknown size run.... we all should know this number by now 407.396.0500

Jerz Gardens has GS sizes 3.5-7Y on the Penny 1 "Orlando" for $49.99 and a bunch of Carnivores for $34.97 pretty good size run

Lebanon Clearance has AM90 white/deep burg/var red in limited sizes for $49.99

still showing 8.5 and 13 in the "Falcons" colorway of the Diamond Turfs for $69.99 I reported earlier this month in Dawsonville, GA

as I'm sure many of you know Orion 7s were dropped to $79.99 at South Chi they had sizes 8-18 Wednesday afternoon

glasses.gif

Just called for the anodized AJ1's and they only have 8.5 and under, good lookin out tho.

85c261e67fab197331a0dd60c1d96a68b73c289b_r.jpg

These were the shorts I was speaking about a while back for all those in the Tri-State Area (PA,DE,NJ) The Marshalls on Kirkwood Hwy in New Castle/Newark had these.
The TJ-MaxX in Newark, DE (Near Christiana Hospital) Had the Away USA Basketball shorts nut only in a small size (Medium I believe). No interesting kicks seen at either location.

Great Mall, Milpitas Ca had the following on a clearance table today:

-Lebron VII PS White/blue/red scattered sizes 19.97
-Jordan Cmft 11 white/blue, white/red scattered sizes 21.97
-Jordan L style various sizes 21.97
-Jordan Take Flight Gray/yellow 44.97
-Various Air force 1's different cw's scattered sizes 44.97

People were buying bags and bags of shoes, it seemed crazier than the f&f event
Shoes were in full boxes complete with the tops!

Originally Posted by youngphenom11

does Jersey Gardens do phone orders? I need those carnivores.
yeah they do, number's on the 1st page they've got plenty of Carnivores last I checced....

as for the Anodized AJ1, I did state SMALLER SIZES  available and since I'm a size 11, 8.5 and under qualifies as those "smaller sizes" but for $19.99 you cant beat it....

Back
Top Bottom