Official AUGUST 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS ALLOWED

Not the typical outlet deal most of us look for on here but for those that care:
136064 104 (true blue 3s 2011)

North Park - 214-363-4127

$150

thought they were a factory outlet, but ended up just being a newly opened Nike store that has them.  Don't know the size range, but as it stands probably better than a coin flip that they have your size.

[font=Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

Cypress Outlet had AJ7 Orions for 79 only saw a 13 and 11.5. Also the AJ6 white/red in a 9.5 for 99

FSR of the Air Jordan 2011 "Warrior Pack" Black and Green for 99 as well

The only ones at $79 were the 13.5 and 14; hash shoes above 13.5 get an additional discount there.  There still are 10-11 I believe but at $109

Rehoboth has Lakers AJ6 for $79.99 idk sizes

Jerz Gardens pulled some of their world-renowned shadiness today.... I found the Orange/Grey/Purp Bo Trainers in 10.5-11 there for $29.99 I call to scoop and of course!!!! It shows in the system, "but we can't find them" called just now spoke to Manager EXTRA cool folk.... still no dice though
mad.gif

anyways.... like I always do these are for mostly size 11 if u wanna know more just call em up dont really got prices either sorry guys I'm in Omaha, Nebraska it would be a weekend trip for me to drive to my closest outlet but y'all know what to do with the info, shout out NTOC OGs I'm gettin it!!

I'll be bacc to edit i got some stuff lemme C if I can get more info for you guys....

EDIT: Might be a glitch.... LV Factory shows 136064 003 in a size 10, 11, and 13 (thats the Stealth AJ3 droppin this Saturday)
eek.gif

and that North Park Dallas spot has Wolf Greys, Patriots, AND Blacc/Metallic 5s for retail, at least in the 10.5-11.5 size range and Emerald Griff 1s

304845 100 Penny 3 white/var red at S. Chi
414972 003 LWP blk/var red in North Branch, MN
302346 050 SC Trnr wolf grey/club purple Camarillo, CA
344646 002 1/2 Cent "Green Spark" Primm, NV
304775 104 AJ7 "Cardinal" LV Factory
             105 AJ7 "Orion" Houston Factory
395917 001 Griff GD II blk/var red S. Chi (damn Bloods be gettin SUITED at South Chi outlet smdh)

If I place an order over the phone, and spend over $100, do I still get the $25 score card? Does anyone know?

Ross across The Grove of LA, I was there 10 mins before closing , few notables, Hyperfuse low LA a 10 and 10.5 $39.99, a lot of Lebron Soldier 4 White?Red for $29.99 and I also saw one Jordan Take Flight sz 10 for $59.99

Anybody know if you can use the $25 scorecards on phone orders?? How bout the $5 giftcards that you get for taking that survey?? (Yea, it's only $5...but i did like 6 of them sooooo....)

Originally Posted by thacamel

If I place an order over the phone, and spend over $100, do I still get the $25 score card? Does anyone know?
Depends on the store.  It doesn't hurt to ask.  When I ordered from Riverhead, they said not over phone orders.

Originally Posted by apthekid

Anybody know if you can use the $25 scorecards on phone orders?? How bout the $5 giftcards that you get for taking that survey?? (Yea, it's only $5...but i did like 6 of them sooooo....)
They cannot be used over the phone in store only at Nike Factory Stores.
thacamel wrote:

Like someone said it depends on the store and the person you speak to. Most will say no, but you may get lucky where you can talk someone into giving you. A friend of mine got 2 when he placed an order for one of the Texas outlets and his order was just below 200.

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Originally Posted by ppedpped

I think the $5 survey gift card can not be applied to phone orders. see the terms...

I GOT LIKE 8 OF THESE RIGHT NOW...I KNOW THEY ARE GONNA GIMME A
indifferent.gif
WHEN I WALK IN THERE WITH THESE...AND I'LL TELL THEM IT DOESN'T SAY ANYWHERE THAT ITS ONE COUPON PER TRANSACTION!
You can use them online. My pine foamposites will be damn near free because of these free gift cards.

Everytime you buy sumthin from an outlet or clearance store their is a number you can call and take survey and u get $5 nike gift card...only catch is u only have 7 days to complete survey

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

I think the $5 survey gift card can not be applied to phone orders. see the terms...
What $5 survey? I must have missed that post
nerd.gif

There's a link at the bottom of every Nike receipt...

^^TRY IT STILL IT MAY STILL WORK..

Spoiler [+]
IT HAS FOR ME IN THE PAST

Good looking out Supa, I received my Trainer SC II's today and completed that survey and was still able to complete one on a transaction 10 days ago
pimp.gif

Is there a survey completion limit though b/c I took one survey but the site wouldn't go back to the main page so I had to complete it on Chrome?

Originally Posted by apthekid

What $5 survey? I must have missed that post
nerd.gif

There's a link at the bottom of every Nike receipt...

can i click on the link on the receipt?  its not just clearance stores, ive seen them on regular nike receipts from nike town etc.

wink.gif

^^ It's probably definitely an NT'er that started it
30t6p3b.gif

Edit: Does this look familiar to anyone? 
laugh.gif

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

yea i started following them on twitter like 2 weeks ago.. its just stuff that gets posted in this forum, after we post it. Like they had the info for all thos Finishline "restocks" shortly after dude posted them on here....
30t6p3b.gif

Good looking out Supa, I received my Trainer SC II's today and completed that survey and was still able to complete one on a transaction 10 days ago
pimp.gif

Is there a survey completion limit though b/c I took one survey but the site wouldn't go back to the main page so I had to complete it on Chrome?

Just delete your cookies after completing the survey, and you can do another one.
pimp.gif

On a side note, just got my Lakers Retro 6s in from Vacaville.  They were completely DS, what more could I ask for at $79.99?

Nike Woodburn 503-982-0330
They have a few pairs of the kobe vi china edition(b-grade)on the hash wall. which as of tomorrow will be an additional 20% off. (not valid on phone orders)

a few size 9.5s, about 5 size 11s and maybe a few 11.5s. $99.99

nike-zoom-kobe-vi-china-03.jpg

Back
Top Bottom