OFFICIAL AUGUST 2018 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD

Last Month's Nike Outlet Thread

Please note that phone orders are no longer accepted at Nike Factory Stores, due to the payment changes for credit cards (chip and sign), so please do not ask about it on this thread. You can still call the stores for stock info, but your mileage may vary from store to store.

Thanks to everyone who contributes both regularly and here and there. Again, this thread exists as a source for information, so let's all do what we can to keep it that way.

Basic rules - By entering this thread, you agree to follow all rules and accept a warning/suspension when in violation:

- Do not quote more than two pics.

- NO requests! Any information worth posting will be posted.

- Keep junior-high back-and-forth banter or comments to PM.

- NO pointless/useless comments like…

"Oh darn, wish I was a size __!"

"Wack update, thanks for nothing."

- Any questions regarding size and fit belong in Sneaker Reviews

- Any posts regarding pick-ups from outlets or stores belong in Sneaker Showcase

- Any buying and selling belongs in NT Buy/Sell in the respective size forum.

- No self promotion (posting referral links).

- Any posts on the change in value of the Nike receipt surveys.

These are not MY rules; these are the rules set by the creators of Niketalk.

What's a GOOD update?

First and foremost, state the exact location. Do not post a store name and leave readers hanging.
If you have pics, post them!

Need directions or phone numbers for a certain Nike retail location?
Nike Store/Outlet Info

Methods for searching for a product (have the style code ready):
- Call NIKEFIND at 1-800-806-6453
- Chat (IM) with a Nike Rep

Speak with a Nike Rep
For those who are a bit hesitant about using Nikefind or the Nike product searching methods, here's a basic step-by-step.

1. Chat with a Nike Customer Service Rep.
2. State you are looking for a product and give the style/color code. Speed up the process by finding the product code before hand.
3. If the product is available somewhere, the Rep will give you a list of locations along with phone numbers.
4. Call the numbers, request the product. Some may have them, some may not.

DEER PARK 8/1

I went out to Deer Park saw a few things
Air Jordan 32 Fsr to14 black/silver $140.00
white/silver $130.00
Humara 17 Premium FSR to 15 $75.00 copped still wish they had released the original version of the Humara but these are comfortable

Air Penny 4 FSR to 13 White/red/black $69.99
Air Force 180 Black/white $39.99 FSR to 12 or 13
Air Pippen Black/white $69.99 or $74.99 FSR to 13
Air Trainer SC Winterize Cranberry scattered sizes almost finished
Air Max 95 FSR to 13 Light bone color $120.00 but Finishline has them on sale for $98.00

Looked on the clearance rack copped a Nike Dri fit jacket with hood for $40.00 in a 4xl and a Nike swoosh t shirt for$ 7.97 with the Humaras. I spent ova $50 dollas I got a $25 dolla coupon to use for the month of September.

Palm beach Nike outlet

Huaraches are on the back wall for $43 and change after the additional 20% off

Also no tax on anything this weekend

02B8C6B4-36C0-4367-9C1D-A3DB9B1EAC88.jpeg
748FA1E0-65BF-4D88-A858-AE36E9798400.jpeg

Any updates from vejas? Need to see if the have any nba shorts in size L..any help would be appreciated

East Los had a few different color ways of LBJ 15 lows on the hash wall...black/white, maroon/white, and Oreo. I can’t say with 100% certainty but I believe the blk and Oreo color ways were retail and the maroons were $120 before 20% off hash wall discount

Orange, CA had 20% off Hash and 30% off clearance clothing yesterday, along with various other discounts on clothing.

Casual and serious runners would have been happy. They had a good run of sizes of the blue Zoom Fly for $45 or so, and a lot of black Zoom Flys for $75. I would have picked up another pair, but I don't run enough to justify getting them, even at that price.

They also had various Zoom Elite 10's, Streak LT's and Pegasus 33's on hash for $50-60 before the discount.

WHATS UP GUYZ!
Riverhead 8/6

I went out to Riverhead they had some stuff

Foamposite Abalone size 14 and 15 only $180.00
Jordan 1 pinnacle size 9 $199.99
Jordan 3 charity game size 12 I believe $190.00 on display
Jordan 32 white/silver $129.99 FSR to 15
Jordan 17 Croc $110.00 FSR to size 12
Air force Max white/blue/black $69.99 FSR to 12
Air Humara 17 $64.99 Fsr to 13
Air Humara 17 Premium $75.00 box price on these is $170 didn't realize this LOLZ FSR to 13
Air max plus 97 $129.99 FSR to size 13
Hash wall I saw AIr Jordan Spizike white/navy 13 and 14 for $119.99 They might have some smaller sizes but I didn't check.

Last edited:
I had to a chance to swing by South Chi last night and there wasn't much to write home about honestly. They still had some of the AJ2/Converse package available. Outside of that nothing else really going on there. I managed to pick up a pair of the Melo 2s and I'm sure they were more than likely a returned pair as I paid retail for them.

Found Tinker 3, Hyper Royal 1's and Charity 3 at Citadel all size 10. I bought the Tinkers and someone snagged the Charity 3's, all retail.

Back
Top Bottom