OFFICIAL AUGUST 2019 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD

EACA4838-436F-4BD3-9CBE-E2E1CC231576.jpeg
Looks like the MVP pass is being given out between 8/8 thru 9/2. Can be used between 9/5 to 9/22...

Works the same way as the last F&F promotion and the current 10% discount via the Nike app...

Got the MVP notification. MVP promo starts tomorrow from 8.8 - 9.2. Says you can earn one MVP card per day, up to 5 times during the promo period.

Now I just got to decide what to buy. I might finally try a 720 and retire my 270s

Spend $50 get a $25 discount
Spend $100 get a $50 discount
Discount coupon for a future purchase

For the peeps heading to earn MVP cards. Make sure they scan it and it appears on the receipt. Once, the employee just gave me one without scanning. When I went to redeem it said it wasn't activated.
smh I'd be livid if that happened to me.

Am I missing something because the MVP deals don't seem all that great to me. In total you need to spend $150 ($100 & $50) to get $25 or $300 ($200 & $100) to get $50 off, which effectively makes it 16.7% discount at most.

For the peeps heading to earn MVP cards. Make sure they scan it and it appears on the receipt. Once, the employee just gave me one without scanning. When I went to redeem it said it wasn't activated.

Correction. Apparently they are no longer giving physical cards. Rewards will be earned through the Nike+ app.

Nike Milpitas

20% off hash, no additional off clearance. Still plenty of sizes of the Air Max 90 Mars landing

Does anyone know if the 10% off coupon is one time use or if it will show up again?

Am I missing something because the MVP deals don't seem all that great to me. In total you need to spend $150 ($100 & $50) to get $25 or $300 ($200 & $100) to get $50 off, which effectively makes it 16.7% discount at most.

i see what you're saying, and if you were gonna spend that much already, might as well get the disco. i wouldn't necessarily go out and spend to "save" that amount, but maybe i would ...

i see what you're saying, and if you were gonna spend that much already, might as well get the disco. i wouldn't necessarily go out and spend to "save" that amount, but maybe i would ...
Plus u gotta find something worthwhile to buy when u use the mvp discount.

20% hash wall at Henderson Nike Factory

Kids shirts 3 for $25, good for back to school....

Back
Top Bottom