OFFICIAL AUGUST 2019 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD

Was gonna be some pick ups for today but I only copped the reflective 7's. I also snagged Michigan 5's on the Hash wall last week. For my Jersey heads, hit up the outlet in Jersey Gardens Mall. They have a few pairs of Concord 11's but size 6.5 only. They're not on the floor tho, you have to ask someone to grab them from the back of the stock for you.

20190814_145451.jpg

I went to my outlet today and spent over 100 for a MVP card...didn't realize they weren't handing out physical cards anymore. Was told something should pop up on my nike app. How long is this going to take? I'm not sure they scanned my app. I checked the receipt, and it doesn't mention earning an MVP card anywhere.

Last edited:
I went to my outlet today and spent over 100 for a MVP card...didn't realize they weren't handing out physical cards anymore. Was told something should pop up on my nike app. How long is this going to take? I'm not sure they scanned my app. I checked the receipt, and it doesn't mention earning an MVP card anywhere.
I got a notification in the app 24-48 hours after purchase saying I earned a reward and will receive it Sept 3.

I got a notification in the app 24-48 hours after purchase saying I earned a reward and will receive it Sept 3.
Thanks brother. Wanted to make sure nothing suss happened. The person at the register didn't even mention any MVP promo going on.

Gloucester

Attachments

• 08F6D60D-4D0B-49E9-A86B-A6AB3495027F.jpeg
    08F6D60D-4D0B-49E9-A86B-A6AB3495027F.jpeg
    236.7 KB · Views: 18
  • 5025C056-96E0-4332-99C0-E559A7F71ABD.jpeg
    5025C056-96E0-4332-99C0-E559A7F71ABD.jpeg
    239.9 KB · Views: 14
  • 59BF9FDF-86B7-4FDE-89A9-4B7DD255FA26.jpeg
    59BF9FDF-86B7-4FDE-89A9-4B7DD255FA26.jpeg
    233.8 KB · Views: 13
I'm in the same predicament, cashier never scanned the image in the app and my purchase doesn't show up under my nike plus either

I'm in the same predicament, cashier never scanned the image in the app and my purchase doesn't show up under my nike plus either
Yeah, that's so dumb. You have the paper receipt? I guess you got to go talk to a manager, but you shouldn't have to have that conversation in the first place

Yeah, that's so dumb. You have the paper receipt? I guess you got to go talk to a manager, but you shouldn't have to have that conversation in the first place
Right but my nearest outlet is 45 minutes away. I'm not really wanting to make that drive again today

Right but my nearest outlet is 45 minutes away. I'm not really wanting to make that drive again today

Cant hurt to try and call them, I'm sure they have all the info your local outlet would have... especially if you have the receipt handy. I think
1-800-344-6453 is customer service number. If not just google it. I'd make a big stink about it, I'll be willing to bet they straighten it out, or at the worst give you some coupon code of some sorts.

Cant hurt to try and call them, I'm sure they have all the info your local outlet would have... especially if you have the receipt handy. I think
1-800-344-6453 is customer service number. If not just google it. I'd make a big stink about it, I'll be willing to bet they straighten it out, or at the worst give you some coupon code of some sorts.
Right. I'll try in a little

I got a notification in like less than 2 hours after my purchase

Was gonna be some pick ups for today but I only copped the reflective 7's. I also snagged Michigan 5's on the Hash wall last week. For my Jersey heads, hit up the outlet in Jersey Gardens Mall. They have a few pairs of Concord 11's but size 6.5 only. They're not on the floor tho, you have to ask someone to grab them from the back of the stock for you.

20190814_145451.jpg
How much were the FOG Moccasin if you don't mind sharing?

UPDATE: I got my MVP notification on the app! It took about 2 days to show up.

HEY GUYZ!
8/17 JERSEY GARDENS
Since my last post from last week the only thing they got new
Air Jordan 4 white/black/crimson $160.
I finally picked up the Foamposite cups and when I was online I saw a few people with Grade school Jordan 11 45's buying I guess they must have had a shipment.

Tinton falls outlet
nothing new

Jackson outlet
Lebron 16 medicine balls $160.00
Air Jordan 8 Air Raid $140 with 20%
Air Flightposite black/topaz $120.00 price change
blue/orange $120.00
Air Jordan 3 green $119.

Franklin Mills
They have nothing in this outlet it was a waste of time going the Polo outlet had better pickups

Gloucester
Its a nice outlet but they had nothing worth buying

8/19 Foxwoods outlet

They had FSR Jordan 2 BHM
Spizike olive colorway

8/20 Staten Island
1st time here
Flightposite blue/black $99.99 FSR
Air Rookie LWP black/black $120 with 20% off
Air Vapormax 3 white/black/volt/crimson $120 with 20%
They got Air Jordan 4 red flyknit size 13 or 14 with 20% off on the hashwall

Back