OFFICIAL AUGUST 2020 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD

Hello everyone!

The purpose of this thread is to share information about shoes and clothing at Nike Factory Stores, Nike Clearance Stores, as well as discounts stores within your area and reputable online websites. Since phone orders are no longer available (haven't been for a few years now), this is a valuable resource for those looking to hunt for deals locally, so if you do post pics, state the store name and location.

Patiently waiting for the stores to reopen, and anxious to see what they’ll have on hand! Happy hunting!

All credit due to solidsnakechito solidsnakechito who set up this template, hope you're still around, your contributions to the Retro Forum will always be appreciated.

Got a 20% off Factory Story-Only (excludes Clearance) Message in my Nike App today from 8/3-8/10 this morning.

I think the sale will be 20% off that's already running plus an additional off 20% (coupon) according to the wording.

20% off entire purchase plus additional 20% after....must have your nike qr code/pass to get the additional 20%..

connect to the nike wifi and turn on “always” location in the nike app..

Can someone confirm if all Clearance stores are now Final Sale purchases? San Leandro instituted this policy when they re-opened at the end of July. The other big change is that in addition to limiting the amount of customers in the store at a time ( 25 ) , you have a shopping time limit of 20 minutes and they are no longer doing any stock checks for sizes/colors....

Can someone confirm if all Clearance stores are now Final Sale purchases? San Leandro instituted this policy when they re-opened at the end of July. The other big change is that in addition to limiting the amount of customers in the store at a time ( 25 ) , you have a shopping time limit of 20 minutes and they are no longer doing any stock checks for sizes/colors....

Yes, they are all final sale. Clearance stores I been to didnt have a minutes policy but that was weeks ago. I heard one store may do checks but only like 1 check per person.

The 20% off coupon is single use only just like friends and family pass. I’m here in Oregon so decided to drop by woodburn outlets. Not much going on over here but the clothes came up for decent prices when combining 20% + additional 20%. No retros here plus no hash wall as well. Employee said some of the outlets are going away from the hash wall so the good days of getting returns and other goods are dead. Also stopped at Lincoln City as well with less selection but still had a hash wall but nothing worth talking about. Jordan 3 animal print small sizes 8-9.5 retail before discounts applied. Slim pickings but was worth trying to find something since I’m there and probably won’t be back in Oregon anytime soon. And if anyone is curious about the Nike store in Eugene it’s just a running store with no sales and is a small store. Yeah no sales tax!

I didn't know SL reopened, but that's good to know they're back. Different policies nowadays... SMH. Are you allowed to return/exchange items still at a Clearance Store?

I didn't know SL reopened, but that's good to know they're back. Different policies nowadays... SMH. Are you allowed to return/exchange items still at a Clearance Store?
You can return/exchange items at San Leandro as long as they were purchased at another outlet/store,and not a Clearance store.

How long before Nike factory stores are a thing of the past? Seems like the transition has already begun

you have to really check your local nike outlet like every week to find the good deals but they can be had... my only complainant is them stop doing phone orders smh

Went to North Bend WA outlet yesterday, had Jordan 10 Wings for retail. Also they had the green and the black camo tech fleece hoodies that after all the discounts and tax came to about $20 and only the matching black camo tech fleece joggers for about $21.

Wait was like 20 mins to get in.

is the code universal? i never got one, been a damn member since 06 with tons of purchases
I didn’t get the message either but I’m going to try it out today to see if I can get the additional discount. Will report back

Drove by Deer pk, ny earlier. A line of about 50 people outside waiting to get in. About half that outside Adidas.

How long before Nike factory stores are a thing of the past? Seems like the transition has already begun

They'll serve a purpose for people without access to a major metro area. I don't see Nike getting rid of them entirely. Probably downsize low performing stores but overall it's a business model that works for them. They can sell product that was shipped to the outlet and still profit unlike a Footlocker who has to eat the losses on shoes not sold.

Nothing worth going for at citadel if you come after 9 and they open at 10, forget it its a 1.5-2.5 hour wait to get in.

Anyone know if its a one time use coupon? I know it says that but in the past I've used the FnF multiple times.

Back
Top Bottom