Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

It’s still twill

No defending Nike at all, minus a more fitted look it’s basically same exact as the adidas swingman but no one was constantly posting and calling them cheap :nerd:

It’s still twill

No defending Nike at all, minus a more fitted look it’s basically same exact as the adidas swingman but no one was constantly posting and calling them cheap :nerd:
Dude where did you find 2017 nike swingman that are twill?

You might have seen the Authentics and thought they were twill

You keep saying it’s screen print it’s a thin heat pressed twill or some of material.. not paint or rubber lol

Same as what the last adidas swingman was

If it helps, I’m sure Nike, nba store and all others will confirm it’s twill although not the thicker more traditional we were used to in the past

IMG_0338.JPG
IMG_0337.JPG
Any photos of the swingman?

You keep saying it’s screen print it’s a thin heat pressed twill or some of material.. not paint or rubber lol

Same as what the last adidas swingman was

If it helps, I’m sure Nike, nba store and all others will confirm it’s twill although not the thicker more traditional we were used to in the past
The description on NDC says its heat pressed twill so it’s stitched

It’s not but since you hate Nike and their jerseys we’ll pretend like you’re right so we don’t have to argue anymore

It’s not but since you hate Nike and their jerseys we’ll pretend like you’re right so we don’t have to argue anymore
As I was describing this is about the Swingmans.

The Authentics are twill and stitched.

I wanted to make that clear

Saw the swingmans myself. They are heat-pressed sublimated TWILL. Very different than screened, a process that's like paint being brushed onto the jersey.

I was really impressed with the swingman jerseys. Major improvement from the Adidas Swingman jersey (which I also liked). Good weight to the mesh Nike is using.

Wanted an authentic but damn they ain’t durable ..... I don’t expect people to grab me while wearing it but it’s like bounty paper at this point

Beyond the rip, I'm
Fairly certain the Goodyear foot isn't a patch, rather like the Nike swoosh it appears to be the heat pressed rubber material. GE also looked the same at a glance

Back
Top Bottom