Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I got a little too excited and it was a cheap risk. Ebay has a good return policy, so

And sometimes gambles do work out...this was a us seller...and he custom tailored the length...left everything else the same...think I paid like 25 bucks ..one of my faves

authentic adidas revolution 30 (17).JPG
authentic adidas revolution 30 (16).JPG

I know retro2heritage well and have bought from them before. I got authentic shorts from them, a suns blank, and I’ve also scavenged an authentic red miami heat blank red jersey sized M+2 for less than a 100 bucks.

This listing got me excited because it had a Lakers blank jersey listed. Retro2Heritage doesnt have anything good anymore in sized medium. Rev30 Lakers always gets me hype

Anyone in here able to help me cop the Bron Statement Authentic off NDC?

DM Me, would really appreciate it.

This legit fellas? Been awhile since I bought a NBA jersey and its from thesofasurfer guy. I heard he's notorious for some shady stuff.

s-l1600 (1).jpg
s-l1600 (2).jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600 (3).jpg

Sofasurfer sells legit stuff. His shadiness goes more with altering jerseys or labeling them as more than they are, like "game issued" bs.

Legit Harden retail authentic tough. Unless he said it was player-issued... lol

I dm'd sofasurfer a while back on a price for a jersey instead of buying the jersey/short combo. Long story short we didn't agree on a deal

Couple weeks later its up on ebay nearly $100 under what I offered.

I dont miss seeing his chick and all the Chucky dolls on my feed lmao. Aint never gettin my money now

Legit stuff

Shady as **** tho

Would not buy from him unless you like getting ripped off

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Kemba-Walk...XBbpDMf:sc:USPSPriority!07110!US!-1:rk:3:pf:0

I've been watching this forever from thesofasufer...doesn't list it as team issued but basically implies it is...i'm assuming it is since it has the serial tag on it? Can anyone help me out with that, I've heard the same about thesofasurfer misstating things as team issued/pro cuts when they aren't

Back in the day sofa used to straight up try to pass custom jobs as game issued/worn jerseys.

If you compare sofa’s kemba jersey to a real kemba game worn, it’s clearly a custom job. Now for this auction, his description doesnt say anything inaccurate. But he should really mention that it’s customized and not dance around it.

Because of his slimy rep...eazy pass for me. If he was able to score a game issued blank, hopefully those who really want this could do the same.

I am a great Pau Gasol fan and I am considering purchasing his Milwakee Bucks statement authentic jersey in Bucks team store.

Has anyone purchased this jersey in team store?. How about the numbers?

$T2eC16NHJF8E9nnC6H+DBRWZWN!kVw~~60_12.JPG
20150912_195956.jpg
IMG_0405.JPG
IMG_5472.JPG
IMG_6525.JPG
IMG_6526.JPG
IMG_6528.JPG

The rev 30s I got at an insane price...sold a bunch years ago....I think the same year they had authentic shorts for 5 bucks...wish I bought more than the two pairs...

The reggie Evan's is one of the most expensive sets I ever bought....no name players were 500 bucks, and he was even more...first year in brooklyn... he was pricey....

Point is ya win some and ya lose some....got some amazing deals, but some lost value too and then some...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom