Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Did the lakers every wear layered numbers during the Dri - fit era or only kiss cut? Like when Nike was making their jerseys.

Did the lakers every wear layered numbers during the Dri - fit era or only kiss cut? Like when Nike was making their jerseys.

Gamers were all kIss-cut during the dri-fit era. The Name on back was layered though, at least for the first several years.

Retail authentics and retail pro-cuts were layered twill.

I just bought a retail 8 jersey. I have a m&n with the kiss cut. But I noticed on the yellow 8 m&n with the black stripe is not kiss cut, so I was not sure if some of the jerseys were not kiss cut

Yeah they kinda were inconsistent with the Kobe jerseys. I can see how it would unintentionally misinform or confuse people.

gold finals jersey is still dope though. I highly recommend it.

I just bought a retail 8 jersey. I have a m&n with the kiss cut. But I noticed on the yellow 8 m&n with the black stripe is not kiss cut, so I was not sure if some of the jerseys were not kiss cut
They might’ve seen or had a gamer that did not have kiss cut, I’ve seen some without the kiss out especially during Nike days

Most of the time it was kiss cut though

That’s the only explanation but then again it’s MN so I’m shocked they were kiss cut anything

Hello everyone, I recently got a blank rockets jersey, I am wondering is there a in-house customerizer that makes jersey for rockets?

helllo dudes ...been a while, i finally got new stuff ..

i added another one of my fav jerseys ever and got one of my fav process era sixers nerlens noel.. supposedly game worn but it smells good lol ... surprised it sat so llong on ebay.. the seller got some gems including a embiid game worn that is out of my range lol
20190320_190104.jpg

20190320_190201.jpg

lastly i finally got a white sixers authentic... fanatics has a lot of sixers game jerseys so i got a cheap one that fits lol... i also was able to get a fultz city jersey a while back... of course my dude was traded but im cool

anyway ..awesome stuff NT ... always good stuff here n did anybody grab the magic retro unis this year??
20190320_190356.jpg

20190320_190423.jpg

Attachments

• 20190320_190140.jpg
    20190320_190140.jpg
    242.1 KB · Views: 3
helllo dudes ...been a while, i finally got new stuff ..

i added another one of my fav jerseys ever and got one of my fav process era sixers nerlens noel.. supposedly game worn but it smells good lol ... surprised it sat so llong on ebay.. the seller got some gems including a embiid game worn that is out of my range lol
20190320_190104.jpg

20190320_190201.jpg

lastly i finally got a white sixers authentic... fanatics has a lot of sixers game jerseys so i got a cheap one that fits lol... i also was able to get a fultz city jersey a while back... of course my dude was traded but im cool

anyway ..awesome stuff NT ... always good stuff here n did anybody grab the magic retro unis this year??
20190320_190356.jpg

20190320_190423.jpg
How’s the gamer quality compared to the authentic Nike

Any recommendations of a reputable tailor that can trim a Rev30? I thought I could ignore it but this damn thing really looks silly the way it looks like a dress. I'm trying to avoid looking like Best of Me part 2 Mya:lol:

New pickup. I personally think this era of jerseys when Nike made em, were the absolute best as far as quality and materials used.

IMG_8073.jpg
IMG_8074.jpg
IMG_8075.jpg
IMG_8076.jpg
IMG_8077.jpg
IMG_8078.jpg

100% facts!

people hated the old wizards colorways, i personally like them over the current ones imo.

I have a juwan howard wizards home gamer that i picked up at the thrift for $30 a couple years ago, also picked up a wizards gilbert arenas nike authentic road jersey from the 2003-2004 season before they switched to reebok, i'll post pics :smile:

Anyone in here know a good spot to buy a frame for a jersey? I’m assuming it’s different from a normal picture frame but wanted to know if anyone has bought before and knows what’s good?

Any recommendations of a reputable tailor that can trim a Rev30? I thought I could ignore it but this damn thing really looks silly the way it looks like a dress. I'm trying to avoid looking like Best of Me part 2 Mya:lol:

how tall are you? they're only +2

Back
Top Bottom