Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I don't mean to be negative, but It's sad how the quality of these current NBA authentic Jersey's have become. I'm saying this because I saw one at the store the other day and they're paper thin. Like, so thin that they can rip. The way they made jersey's back in the day are night and day compared to the current ones.

I don't mean to be negative, but It's sad how the quality of these current NBA authentic Jersey's have become. I'm saying this because I saw one at the store the other day and they're paper thin. Like, so thin that they can rip. The way they made jersey's back in the day are night and day compared to the current ones.

Yes but at the end of the day these are worn by professional athletes that require the best performance and comfort. The lighter the better. Just use cars as an analogy. Back in the day muscle cars were a full metal body, making them heavy. Compared to the performance cars today that are made up of light aluminum and or carbon fiber materials

Paid $33, Nike jerseys are trash

4689602C-D844-44FA-9B53-0AD0CA1AD87A.jpeg

DEA361F0-620A-413B-80B9-67736B994343.jpeg

I have to give it up to Drake for wearing an Authentic Nike Dell Curry Raptors from the early 2000s.

The little details matter to me got dammit

A friend of a friend sold it to him. Apparently he didnt want to but they offered him so much money he couldnt refuse

Hiding his Curry and Durant tattoos with that armband lol. Such a cornball

Still Toronto in 6

E5lG1jl.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom