Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

#LAbron
IMG_20190724_203340.jpg IMG_20190724_203222.jpg

That Magics with the stars in the fabric of the jerseys is still the most technically impressive jersey ever in the history of the NBA.

Say what? :lol: It's just a print with stars.

That jersey always been tacky to me regardless. The shimmery era. :smh:

Ok which jersey has a more impressive fabric than that then?

"Fabric"? Those Magic jerseys are the same fabric as any from the shimmery era. I'm not impressed and personally always hated any of the shiny jerseys. :lol: The material on OG Sandknit jerseys impress me more.

Now if we're talking design, then that's a whole other thing.

authentic mitchell and ness vince carter (5).jpg
authentic reebok mcgrady (2).PNG
authentic reebok mcgrady (1).PNG
authentic mitchell and ness vince carter (3).jpg
"Fabric"? Those Magic jerseys are the same fabric as any from the shimmery era. I'm not impressed and personally always hated any of the shiny jerseys. :lol: The material on OG Sandknit jerseys impress me more.

Those stars are a thing of beauty. These two are some of my favorite styles of all time...

Fabric or design same thing man. I loved the shimmery Star one (especially the white Champion one) and it seemed a lot of people agreed with me.

Some were hating on the style, but I picked up a lebron when someone posted it....the way the material is....I duno how to explain it, but its def one of my faves and most comfortable ...and I'm not a big lebron or Lakers guy ...

And how about the quality on those pinstripes?
authentic nike lebron (2).jpg
authentic nike lebron (1).jpg
authentic nike lebron (5).jpg
authentic nike lebron (4).jpg

Super comfortable and light !! I love it

yup,

the last year of Nike back in like 2003-2004 I went over to the NBA Store and got one customized size 52 white. I sold it a couple of years later when I was college for $500 to some dude in France

E2B248DB-8E4C-4BF4-B28E-80378A9AC7CF.jpeg
Just scooped up these shorts, but I have no idea on details of it. What are they worth and if it’s legit.

Thanks! I just bought them as I was looking for the 96-97 Mitchell and Ness Lakers Authentic shorts and I stumbled upon these and I bought them because of my impatience as no one seemed to be selling the Mitchell and Ness shorts in a size small (36).

Back
Top Bottom