Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

either the site is buggy or we have lurkers * a hundred thousand trillion because now there's only xxl left

resellers going in
Yeah just saw that, the link was in the M&N thread as well....cats are THIRSTY for these. I did see a reseller with a Medium on ebay earlier for $450....it's gonna get stupid until they drop at more places.

either the site is buggy or we have lurkers * a hundred thousand trillion because now there's only xxl left

resellers going in

Too bad...reminds me of the guy that posted the authentic USA Jersey they found on Ebay for like 50 bucks....when I saw it was authentic, and they asked here if it was, that they still got it.... we need to start a dm chain for Jersey deals

Too bad...reminds me of the guy that posted the authentic USA Jersey they found on Ebay for like 50 bucks....when I saw it was authentic, and they asked here if it was, that they still got it.... we need to start a dm chain for Jersey deals
I think dc30 dc30 is right that more people besides the nt lurkers are looking for dream team apparel. Also I'd like to think that more retailers will be carrying these. This collection is going to sell too well to keep it limited. I don't know for sure but you would think Lids, NBA.com, and others will be getting these in.

As for reselling...jerseys are already priced at $300, how much more room is there for markup? Especially when a lot of us are team 40% off aka team real father's day sale.

likeaboss2 likeaboss2 agreed. This collection/jersey is definitely overdue. I definitely wouldn’t pay over retail but we all know resellers are gonna try for that $500 spot and see who’s crazy enough to bite. That being said I was able to grab 92 and 84 USA Nike Jordan jersey’s this week for under the cost of the M&N so i’m Good with those. Will post when they arrive.

Hi guys... Sorry to bother but could I please get an LC on this one?
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Micha...536983?hash=item4d98a699d7:g:A-gAAOSwwJVdNVyj

Seller only attached those 3 photos. I mostly have champion jerseys so don't have much experience with the older Nike ones. Thanks

Nice jersey I have the exact same one but in size 44

It's a legit, but custom from 2003-04 season. I assume from NBAStore.com (as they allowed Jordan that season).

Everyone made Jordan customs that year considering they were losing the license and the jerseys were dirt cheap

yup,

the last year of Nike back in like 2003-2004 I went over to the NBA Store and got one customized size 52 white. I sold it a couple of years later when I was college for $500 to some dude in France

Just wanted to see if anyone else remembered, not all of the "authentic" Jordans from this era was customized from the NBA store, because I remember specifically ordering mine from Eastbay, I wish I had the magazine still, I want to say they were $169-$189, retail, but when I bought mine, it was towards the end of Nike's contract. So the jersey was on clearance for like $50-$60, and of course, during the time, I bought a size 56... Even though I'm a 44 in that generation Nike, lol. It's all good though, because I ended up finding the screen printed (more accurate of the 2), version of the jersey years later in a 44. I'll dig in the closet to find them and snap pics later.

Just wanted to see if anyone else remembered, not all of the "authentic" Jordans from this era was customized from the NBA store, because I remember specifically ordering mine from Eastbay, I wish I had the magazine still, I want to say they were $169-$189, retail, but when I bought mine, it was towards the end of Nike's contract. So the jersey was on clearance for like $50-$60, and of course, during the time, I bought a size 56... Even though I'm a 44 in that generation Nike, lol. It's all good though, because I ended up finding the screen printed (more accurate of the 2), version of the jersey years later in a 44. I'll dig in the closet to find them and snap pics later.

Yeah I remember this. They had Jordans and Tyson Chandler/Jalen Rose.

Your memory is correct. The HWC came out as customizeable first. What Nike basically did was pre-customize them as Jordan authentics afer realizing that's what consumers were doing anyway. It was a smart move because It probably helped move their inventory faster.

Alright fellas, my memory wasn't perfect, my 8403 screen print Jordan was a 48, still better than a 56, lol!

IMG_20190805_110321.jpg

IMG_20190805_110333.jpg IMG_20190805_110342.jpg IMG_20190805_110354.jpg
IMG_20190805_110404.jpg IMG_20190805_110415.jpg IMG_20190805_110429.jpg

Bonus - Shooting shirt from Finishline for I think $50 during that time also!

IMG_20190805_110439.jpg

IMG_20190805_110448.jpg IMG_20190805_110459.jpg

jfats jfats Nice collection up there!
My Jordan Dream Team arrived today (Nike not M&N). Great condition and of course the M&N version drops over the weekend. Even though the "inaccuracies" in the Nike are very evident, for the pricing and whatnot, I don't mind. I was able to grab the 84 Navy USA for a great price too that will be here this week as well. These Nike's "are what they are" but still great pieces IMO.
F547BFBA-9753-4DEF-AF13-D48A3E5FE658.jpg

03CA99D8-B672-4AFE-95D0-9DB9DD313A01.jpg

3ED6B3BF-8FEB-43D7-8998-09B68B1527C4.jpg

Did you pay a lot?

Found a large awhile back on a app for a steal but someone took it right from me as I was about to pay

Jersey is dope as hell IMO

jfats jfats Nice collection up there!
My Jordan Dream Team arrived today (Nike not M&N). Great condition and of course the M&N version drops over the weekend. Even though the "inaccuracies" in the Nike are very evident, for the pricing and whatnot, I don't mind. I was able to grab the 84 Navy USA for a great price too that will be here this week as well. These Nike's "are what they are" but still great pieces IMO.
F547BFBA-9753-4DEF-AF13-D48A3E5FE658.jpg

03CA99D8-B672-4AFE-95D0-9DB9DD313A01.jpg

3ED6B3BF-8FEB-43D7-8998-09B68B1527C4.jpg
Nice jersey. could you post photographs of the inside/out? If my memory is accurate, I think Nike re/released this jersey 10 years ago with the Dream Team scores of each game.

Did you pay a lot?

Found a large awhile back on a app for a steal but someone took it right from me as I was about to pay

Jersey is dope as hell IMO
$150, which is an OK price. I have no issue paying when popular sizes can be tough to find. I got the 84 for $60. Got the Best Offer sent to me from the eBay seller...such a great feature.

Nice jersey. could you post photographs of the inside/out? If my memory is accurate, I think Nike re/released this jersey 10 years ago with the Dream Team scores of each game.
You are correct, here’s a close pic of the foil printing. Only real drawback is it’ll fade after multiple washings.
F2616395-C760-4202-A5B7-BE8769858927.jpeg

Two new pickups:

Very rare 1970-1971 Milwaukee Bucks Kareem Abdul-Jabbar Mitchell and Ness jersey, size 52 (inside tag says this is an XL). Real old school early edition M&N NBA.

Kedrick Brown game issued 2004-2005 Philadelphia 76ers throwback Reebok jersey (1954-1955 Syracuse Nats style), size 50 + 4 inches. The Sixers wore this style five games that season. For jersey geeks: The front number uses layered stitching, while the team name and back number use reverse kiss cut stitching.

MilwaukeeMN5.jpeg
MilwaukeeMN6.jpeg
SyracuseNatsReebok1.jpeg
SyracuseNatsReebok2.jpeg

Impressive. No shade but do you just collect any and every jersey you can get your hands on or are there particular players you seek out?

Impressive. No shade but do you just collect any and every jersey you can get your hands on or are there particular players you seek out?

I have a list. If I bought everything I'd have over 1000 instead of around 200. The Brown I got because I gave up looking for the Iverson version after 5 years of looking for a size 48.

Back
Top Bottom