Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Joined Nov 29, 2014
My Jordan USA Jersey from Trophy Room came in yesterday. Size 40 and it's a little to small. Anyone ever deal with returns from them?

Joined May 29, 2017
My Jordan USA Jersey from Trophy Room came in yesterday. Size 40 and it's a little to small. Anyone ever deal with returns from them?
Just to take away some stress...maybe....I bought an authentic that didnt fit, and it was on clearance, and company wouldn't do a return

Amex covered the cost and let me keep the jersey anyway...

Point is, worst case is if you check with the company, and they say no, you may have purchase protection....

Joined Nov 29, 2014
Just to take away some stress...maybe....I bought an authentic that didnt fit, and it was on clearance, and company wouldn't do a return

Amex covered the cost and let me keep the jersey anyway...

Point is, worst case is if you check with the company, and they say no, you may have purchase protection....
Cool. I'll give it a shot

Joined May 29, 2017
Was going through some stuff and came across these packing slips....nets had the craziest clearance sales few years back

Picked up couple pairs of authentic shorts from the netsstore.com when they went from adidas to nike...5 bucks a pair...should've bought em all....

Now everyone rocking the nets stuff....also miss my 25 cent seats the year they won 12 games.....seats were like 4 rows off the court....or 95 bucks for, albeit last row, tickets to the nets nba finals

Attachments

Last edited:
Joined Apr 4, 2017
Was going through some stuff and came across these packing slips....nets had the craziest clearance sales few years back

Picked up couple pairs of authentic shorts from the netsstore.com when they went from adidas to nike...5 bucks a pair...should've bought em all....
authentic adidas shorts for five bucks? holy moly ravioli

Joined Aug 27, 2013
authentic adidas shorts for five bucks? holy moly ravioli
When they were moving from Adidad to Nike at the Modells across from Barclays they had authentics with mesh numbers for like $30 each. I still have a Derron Williams and Joe Johnson and sold the rest of ebay. I bought like 6 of them

Joined Sep 19, 2002
Top 3(4). Order can change any day :emoji_open_hands:

IMG_9690.jpg
IMG_9692.jpg
IMG_9694.jpg
IMG_9695.jpg
IMG_9698.jpg
IMG_9699.jpg
IMG_9701.jpg
IMG_9702.jpg
I mean...you can't really go wrong with that line-up. My favorites out of those are the Iverson (which I would love to find also in a 48 and NOT a crazy price) and the Miller.

Joined Sep 19, 2002
A classic. Saw kmart on Ebay recently...went for under 100 I think...
authentic champion jersey (1).jpg
authentic champion jersey (2).jpg
Nice...there are 1 or 2 good Kmarts on ebay now but the sizes are like 56. Any idea what year your Kidd is? The back lettering and number looks slightly different from mine.

Joined May 29, 2017
Nice...there are 1 or 2 good Kmarts on ebay now but the sizes are like 56. Any idea what year your Kidd is? The back lettering and number looks slightly different from mine.
Not sure what year it is....

I think the kmart was a 48, but reebok ...if it was champion for 70ish I would have bought it myself..

those 56 are gigantic on me..even bigger than the long rev 30s

Joined Sep 19, 2002
Not sure what year it is....

I think the kmart was a 48, but reebok ...if it was champion for 70ish I would have bought it myself..

those 56 are gigantic on me..even bigger than the long rev 30s
Yeah man...in Reebok I need like a 40 if I wanna rock it. Adidas (older) 44's will do, Rev30 XL or 2XL and 48 in Champion...consistent much? Lmao

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now