Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

IMG_3572.jpeg
IMG_3573.jpeg

Don't think I ever posted this when I got it. Luckily I can fit into the Size 40. Favorite player, favorite team, favorite jersey design.

Here are my latest two pickups. Steph Curry City edition from Nikestore and KD 75th Icon edition from NBAStore.eu. I’ve been doing this jersey thing for a minute now and I can honestly say that the Steph jersey is the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen. Everything about that jersey is perfection. And on top of it, I wasn’t expecting the Rakuten patch since I got it from Nike and not directly from the Warriors team store. That was the best surprise ever. Enjoy the pics…

96E75E3C-8241-43CE-BEED-DA7E7C639280.jpeg

CEFE8AE8-B46F-48F0-906D-90C00D6E5363.jpeg

24D8F64B-89CE-43FF-B851-1048D4E0F62B.jpeg

5A92AD6A-EF6B-4666-9EB5-28CD1ACC657E.jpeg

21012E10-90D3-4163-9DC6-3D3DED328260.jpeg

714DB4E3-906A-4918-8F24-4CE2C5C5CFB7.jpeg

949150A8-CDD0-4A0C-B670-4694A542D30A.jpeg

😂😂 I have an authentic curry from last year fits perfectly and a swingman Klay this year fits a little more snug. Maybe it’s from authentic to swingman a fit difference.
Thats not a year-to-year thing. My Paul George size M authentic fits loose and comfortable on me and the swingman Size M is snug. Both from last year. It's just a difference in the cut of the jerseys.

Thats not a year-to-year thing. My Paul George size M authentic fits loose and comfortable on me and the swingman Size M is snug. Both from last year. It's just a difference in the cut of the jerseys.
Good to know. This is my first Nike swingman. Struck out on the authentic.

Wonder if Nike is going to produce authentic "The Valley" jerseys this year.
Interestingly enough, Phoenix opted out of a special 75th anniversary city jersey, so their city jerseys are the exact same as last year. No diamond swoosh, no 75 patch.

Wonder if Nike is going to produce authentic "The Valley" jerseys this year.
Interestingly enough, Phoenix opted out of a special 75th anniversary city jersey, so their city jerseys are the exact same as last year. No diamond swoosh, no 75 patch.
Good catch. I assumed they had the diamond logos. It's possible they're just holdovers from last year's team stock...
I wonder if that's bad news for retail restocks :frown:

gettyimages-1236740662-2048x2048.jpg

Good catch. I assumed they had the diamond logos. It's possible they're just holdovers from last year's team stock...
I wonder if that's bad news for retail restocks :frown:
Read a couple articles reporting they will not have a special diamond/75th anniversary version for the valley jerseys. Who knows though.

Read a couple articles reporting they will not have a special diamond/75th anniversary version for the valley jerseys. Who knows though.

Yup looks like it. I should've been more clear. The CP3 photo is from this season, so that confirms no Diamond logos.

Jazz likely had a mixtape jersey too but I haven't seen those leak...

There is 75th mixtape gear for Utah mixing the gold/green/navy scheme with the 90s era workdmark/colors. It looks pretty clean. I think it was a pennant someone posted online...

phoenix mixtape was fire, would have been in my top 5 favs

they should have gone with it and made the valleys the statement edition

I'm posting revised photos of this '90s Bucks alternate jersey because I can't believe I recently realized I had the right shoes to go with them when I already had these Concord XI from December 2018. I got the jersey sometime in late 2019 to be specific.

I could have started wearing it soon after I got the jersey since I was already sitting on the shoes. I'll go with these despite them having really little a%$ purple on them with the tongue detail because it's safe to assume that they won't make some white/purple/green retro Jordans, especially since the Bucks are a less popular team.

I still haven't worn the jersey after I got it 2 years ago.
IMG_5679.JPG
IMG_5684.JPG

Concord XI's go well with pretty much every jersey. Not much of a Mitchell & Ness guy but that Ray Allen jersey looks great!

I'm not the type to wear a popular shoe with anything or lots of things because I'm seriously meticulous with how I match jerseys and shoes predicated on colors.

I recently came up with the idea to wear the 2018 Concord XI with the alternate green Bucks jersey because the jersey has black trim and the shoes have black, and the jersey has some purple and the shoes have that teeny hint of purple as I mentioned. The shoes having white matched with the letters and numbers too. I also saw online photos of the Bucks wearing white-based shoes with those jerseys in the '90s.

Thanks for the compliment about that jersey! I would recommend throwback jerseys to basketball zealots who like archaic or discontinued styles. I think older styles are better than contemporary styles.

It's too bad they won't make jerseys with sublimated designs like that Bucks jersey or the '90s Raptors jerseys with the dinosaur on the front as I expounded previously on a different thread. Those design styles were unique, especially when an animal was involved like that deer head on the Bucks jersey.

Back
Top Bottom