Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Have a Kobe 8 and Johnson Hornets in my cart but can't decide on what size to pull the trigger on.  

Anyone else my size? 6'0 170 with a 43 inch chest? According to M&N I need a 40, but that just seems small to me. ??

The sz 40 will fit you just fine. Im 6ft 160lbs and it fits me perfect.. but then again i like my clothes to not fit me baggy

5'9 150, would I fit either 36 or 40? Sorry I'm on the road and can't measure at the moment. Thanks in advanced!

i got the grizzlies shareef.  i'll worry about the piping when it comes in,   larry johnson hornets, and grant hill pistons for me.       a purple vince carter, ray allen bucks, and mitch richmond for a friend  who threw me a little extra to cop for him since his check don't come til monday.

i might get a few more later tonight.   im mad that wayne gretzky kings sold out in my size.

How you cats gettin into a 40 though?

I'm 5'9"-5'10" and it's no way I can rock anything below a 44.

Yall wearin em as tanks?

How you cats gettin into a 40 though?

I'm 5'9"-5'10" and it's no way I can rock anything below a 44.

Yall wearin em as tanks?

I'm 6'0 183 right now

Not a twig but they should fit perfect. 44 a lilt tell too wide for me. The size 40 Nash I have is on the small size so I pray they don't fit like that

does a 44 in M&N fit like a 40 in adidas authentics? (Not the rev 30 authentics, one before that) i'm comparing photos right now and it looks almost the same

does a 44 in M&N fit like a 40 in adidas authentics? (Not the rev 30 authentics, one before that) i'm comparing photos right now and it looks almost the same

Not all MN are cut the same. The Laimbeer I have is a 40 and compared to my 40 Nash it looks like a 48 width wise

Guys what should i go with? Clyde Drexler Blazers or Moses Malone Sixers (93 version)

Really thinking about doing the Malone..that jersey is :smokin

Not all MN are cut the same. The Laimbeer I have is a 40 and compared to my 40 Nash it looks like a 48 width wise
My DET Rodman & Majerle AS are both extra wide. In the future I will size down when ordering a jersey with side panels.

Back
Top Bottom